NIGEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. (lots of pics warning)

Started by Doktor Howl, October 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bruno

I've had that. It's not bad, actually.

The thought crossed my mind to put a package into the rotary vending machine at work, but I wussed out.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dubya

"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 16, 2015, 05:23:56 AM
Hold on, that one makes complete sense.

I didn't expect them to say it out loud.

I feel as if I'm standing on my head.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel