News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

NIGEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. (lots of pics warning)

Started by Doktor Howl, October 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

in a tattoo shop bathroom, i saw a sign that said 

"employees must wash hands.  if unable to locate an employee, feel free to wash your own hands"

i chuckled
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger