News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

TWID!

Started by EK WAFFLR, October 23, 2014, 10:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I miss ya, you old irish bastard.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

DON'T TAKE MY SHIT!!!

I miss you too. And all of you.

How the hell are all of you?

Waffles, I've seen that you got a wee dag! Congrats on the adorable wolfling.

Update: Villager and I are doing well, we hit a bit a of a bump at the end of summer semester, but that's been worked out. My projected grade in Cell Biology is an A. Which I had no doubts about. Considering that I've been doing shockingly poorly in Physics, and I have about 3 weeks to withdraw, I asked my professor what the class average was, he said he didn't know off the top of his head, but that I was ahead of the average (I repeat, percentagewise, I am failing the course) and that I was likely to pass. I asked him if he was going to scale the grade and he got a bit ehhhh hmmmm haw we'll see, but you'll do fine. And then he turned to my lab partner and went, "You on the other hand..."

It's a bit off of my mind. It's good to know that you're failing a class and that you're still going to pass it because.... I don't know, reasons?

One thing is for damn sure. I'm looking forward to my transfer, when all I have to take is all biology courses, all the time.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

I've also been listening to a bit of Morbid Angel. I've only ever owned Formulas Fatal to the Flesh (for those not in the know, Morbid Angel has their albums in alphabetical order. Altars of Madness was their first album, followed by Blessed are the Sick, etc...) I've come to the conclusion that I like the Steve Tucker as vocalist years (Formulas Fatal to the Flesh, Gateways to Annihilation, Heretics), but Gateways in particular.

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh! I'm also trying to get rid of my gut, so I've become a bicyclist. It's recent, but on Fridays I ride 6 miles from work to Villager's place, dismounting and walking it as appropriate for my sense of safety. But it has made my commute to school from home and vice versa more enjoyable. Also, riding bikes is not as easy as I remember it being when I was in grammar school.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on October 28, 2014, 03:42:21 AM
I've also been listening to a bit of Morbid Angel. I've only ever owned Formulas Fatal to the Flesh (for those not in the know, Morbid Angel has their albums in alphabetical order. Altars of Madness was their first album, followed by Blessed are the Sick, etc...) I've come to the conclusion that I like the Steve Tucker as vocalist years (Formulas Fatal to the Flesh, Gateways to Annihilation, Heretics), but Gateways in particular.

Gateways is awesome.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Twid! Good to see you, I'm glad to hear that you and Villager are doing better.

In case you missed it, please feel free to update us on school geekery here: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=36796.msg1360985#new

I'd be glad for another biology nerd posting bio nerd updates on the board. :lol:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 29, 2014, 03:09:34 AM

In case you missed it, please feel free to update us on school geekery here: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=36796.msg1360985#new

I'd be glad for another biology nerd posting bio nerd updates on the board. :lol:

Just posted there! I've got another post on the topic in my head, but I should get a little more sleep before I start my day, lol

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on October 29, 2014, 06:03:23 AM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 29, 2014, 03:09:34 AM

Just posted there! I've got another post on the topic in my head, but I should get a little more sleep before I start my day, lol

Yay!

I slept for about ten hours last night. Woke up with sweats and night terrors - I'm pretty sure I'm fighting a virus right now but I don't want to miss any classes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."