News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Dear Nigel, Garbo, Signora, and Pixie...Hear me out for just a second

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 21, 2012, 11:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Cain on October 23, 2014, 04:14:18 PM
I've not grown.  I've shrunk, especially around the waist.

I'm going to need me a big ol' belt at some point.  A BRO-ELT? Brelt?

I'll send you a few. I've outgrown all mine...
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Derrick Broze on October 23, 2014, 09:36:47 PM
I like these threads it let's me know which are people I can all a friend. Let's me know who is capable of empathy, and who is willing to be humbled by reality.

Every once in a while I forget why I used to despise and/or ignore certain people. Threads like this (not necessarily THIS thread, but certainly some of the other recent bumps) help me remember.  :lol:

Not that I'm the sort to remember to hold a grudge, but it is kind of nice to know what I was thinking, and why.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Your Mom on October 24, 2014, 03:11:16 AM
Quote from: Derrick Broze on October 23, 2014, 09:36:47 PM
I like these threads it let's me know which are people I can all a friend. Let's me know who is capable of empathy, and who is willing to be humbled by reality.

Every once in a while I forget why I used to despise and/or ignore certain people. Threads like this (not necessarily THIS thread, but certainly some of the other recent bumps) help me remember.  :lol:

Not that I'm the sort to remember to hold a grudge, but it is kind of nice to know what I was thinking, and why.

Yep, helps me answer the "are they still dicks" question.