News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Indecision 2014

Started by Suu, November 04, 2014, 11:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

After months of slanderous ads and smear tactics, the midterms are finally fucking over.

I have 3 tabs open for 3 different state results, because I'm a goddamn election junkie.

Shit to follow for those interested:

New Hampshire, especially the Scott Brown Carpetbagging Affair of 2014: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Election_Day_2014_in_New_Hampshire

Florida, the Usurpation of Voldemort by Leatherface: http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/politics/results.html

Rhode Island, because re-electing a convicted felon as mayor of Providence is what they do, and Massachusetts, the land of Democrats as far as the eye can see, which is why Scott Brown crossed the border to Tijuana: http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/politics/results.html

Post your links as you wish.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Watching Rick Scott get slapped stupid.  This is gratifying.

Dems lose the senate, though.  52/48 MINIMUM.  Calling it now.
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Watching the lulz from Texas.

Suu

Not yet, 48%-47% in favor of Scott right now, but only 18% reporting in. Crist is blowing a collective shitfit that the polls closed earlier, and apparently is trying to get them extended in Broward County (Fort Lauderdale.) I have a feeling lines are 0out the door and they're trying to shut things down. My mom is a poll worker in Clearwater, she reports no issues there, but Pinellas is a very blue county and Crist's hometurf.

In New Hampshire, Scott Brown is getting CREAMED. This could be hysterical.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Also, McConnell won in Kentucky already. HOW?! It's just now 7 in Central Time. I'm already hearing people here at the East Coast bitching that the polls closed too early. This is going to go over swimmingly.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Suu on November 04, 2014, 11:47:13 PM
Not yet, 48%-47% in favor of Scott right now, but only 18% reporting in. Crist is blowing a collective shitfit that the polls closed earlier, and apparently is trying to get them extended in Broward County (Fort Lauderdale.) I have a feeling lines are 0out the door and they're trying to shut things down. My mom is a poll worker in Clearwater, she reports no issues there, but Pinellas is a very blue county and Crist's hometurf.

Who are you watching?  I'm getting 48-46 Crist.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Suu on November 04, 2014, 11:48:51 PM
Also, McConnell won in Kentucky already. HOW?! It's just now 7 in Central Time. I'm already hearing people here at the East Coast bitching that the polls closed too early. This is going to go over swimmingly.

Yeah, they have 3% counted.

Seems legit.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2014, 11:51:15 PM
Quote from: The Suu on November 04, 2014, 11:47:13 PM

Who are you watching?  I'm getting 48-46 Crist.

Bay News 9. http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/politics/results.html

Suu

I just called my Dad:

"Why can't your goddamn state ever have a normal election?!!"

"So you New England fucktards don't feel so bad about your corrupt douchebags."

Touche, Dad. Touche.

Also, they have 60% of precincts reporting in, and Scott is in the lead by 3 percentage points. If that swings and Crist wins by even a fraction, mark my words that Scott is going to go apeshit and want a recount and all the drama. Pam Bondi already won for AG again. Her time is limited once her stupid cockblocking appeals on the gay marriage ruling are taken to SCOTUS.

Meanwhile, Shaheen continues to embarrass the shit out of Scott Brown. I wonder if he's going to move to Maine, next?

Suu

Healey currently has 23% of the votes in RI as governor as a 3rd party candidate at 7% precincts reporting. That's AMAZING. I have no idea why they put him down as Moderate though, the official name of his party is the Cool Moose Party. The man is nothing short of awesome and the state loves him.

http://wpri.com/campaign-2014-rhode-island-governors-race/

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2014, 11:51:54 PM

Seems legit.

Hey now, he bribed those election officials with his in-laws cocaine money fair and square.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on November 05, 2014, 12:58:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2014, 11:51:54 PM

Seems legit.

Hey now, he bribed those election officials with his in-laws cocaine money fair and square.

You always find the shadiest shit.  :lulz:

Suu

They already called Shaheen for NH:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/04/new-hampshire-senate-election-results_n_5917970.html

Scott Brown will be moving to Maine next.

Speaking of RWHNLand, LePage is currently losing by a few points. He needs to get out of there, he's holding the state back.

Suu

Wendy Davis got pounded in Texas. :(

Doktor Howl

The GOP got all the marbles tonight.

On the plus side, I made out like a bandit on bets, because I could SMELL this shit coming.

On every other side, it's the 5th fucking Reich.  The whole fucking world is nuts.
Molon Lube