PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Proof of KYFMS

Started by Rev. Mondo Anvil, February 04, 2015, 02:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Mondo Anvil

Hey!

Haven't posted in a while but wanted to show you this:

http://gawker.com/student-suspended-for-alleged-possession-of-one-ring-to-1683089560

A nine-year-old got suspended for threats of terrorism for threatening to use the One Ring, a weapon that DOESN'T EXIST.

You can get suspended (or arrested) for anything these days.

"If you're going to do some Covert Ops in the name of Discordia...Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut."
-- The Chao te Ching, I think

I would use the quote template, but my noob level is over 9000 and I don't know how.   :?
Hail Eris!

"If Internet Exlorer can be brave enough to ask you if you want to make it your default browser, you're brave enough to ask that girl out." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1863

"Seems legit. Sounds Lincoln enough." -- Adolf Hitler, 1933

"Can confirm, was there." -- Adam Weishaupt, 1791

"Lorem ipsum dolor est." -- Seneca, 33

"That's not even real Latin." -- Friedrich Nietzsche, 1880

"Nietzsche? What are you doing here? You still owe me 10 bucks." -- Yahweh, 1880

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know about KYFMS, but I do know that reading the other articles on that site reinforced the concept of hell on earth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev. Mondo Anvil

I just Googled "suspended one ring" and copied the first result.

Sorry.
Hail Eris!

"If Internet Exlorer can be brave enough to ask you if you want to make it your default browser, you're brave enough to ask that girl out." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1863

"Seems legit. Sounds Lincoln enough." -- Adolf Hitler, 1933

"Can confirm, was there." -- Adam Weishaupt, 1791

"Lorem ipsum dolor est." -- Seneca, 33

"That's not even real Latin." -- Friedrich Nietzsche, 1880

"Nietzsche? What are you doing here? You still owe me 10 bucks." -- Yahweh, 1880

Reginald Ret

I like the kid in the story though.

Getting suspended for bringing a book to school? Very impressive!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"