News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Creating things out of Chaos

Started by Lois, November 10, 2014, 04:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lois on November 11, 2014, 07:35:46 AM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 11, 2014, 12:05:35 AM
Quote from: Lois on November 10, 2014, 09:50:45 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 10, 2014, 05:38:10 PM
Quote from: Lois on November 10, 2014, 04:25:18 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 10, 2014, 11:58:24 AM
Quote from: Lois on November 10, 2014, 04:52:36 AM
Creating things out of Chaos

I am the one who creates things out of chaos.

- Chaos makes finding the right combinations.
               - Chaos still feels
               - Chaos treats works of geniuses.
               - Chaos displays works by the Geniuses at a higher level.

Listen as Chaos processed IS Bach

http://neizvestniy-geniy.ru/mp3/2013/04/899341.mp3
Your grammar is so broken I cannot understand it.

Total meaning- I possess the power of Chaos. I can do incredible things.

So can everyone.

So what makes you special?

Here I differ from everyone.

https://yadi.sk/i/l1_8n454bUTer

Everyone differs from everyone. You're a unique and beautiful snowflake, just like everyone else. We get it.

That's not what I asked.

Are you just here to pimp your "art"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfYZob2t7Sw

Oh, OK. Another guru.

We have one of you in Portland, too. I don't remember his name but he sells organic cotton candy at the street fair and thinks everyone should drop what they're doing and absorb his pearls of wisdom.

Welcome to Discordia, guru Lois.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lois

QuoteOh, OK. Another guru.

We have one of you in Portland, too. I don't remember his name but he sells organic cotton candy at the street fair and thinks everyone should drop what they're doing and absorb his pearls of wisdom.

Telarus

Symbols don't have inherent meaning.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lois on November 12, 2014, 01:43:18 AM
QuoteOh, OK. Another guru.

OH, OH, LET ME GUESS? IT'S A BOX, RIGHT?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I BET IT IS THE BOX THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED I AM IN, BECAUSE I DON'T RECOGNIZE YOUR UNIQUE AND SPECIAL GENIUS AND ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS MY SPIRITUAL LEADER! BECAUSE I AM SO CLOSE-MINDED AND IN A BOX.

AMIRITE?

Lois

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 12, 2014, 05:31:37 AM
I BET IT IS THE BOX THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED I AM IN, BECAUSE I DON'T RECOGNIZE YOUR UNIQUE AND SPECIAL GENIUS AND ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS MY SPIRITUAL LEADER! BECAUSE I AM SO CLOSE-MINDED AND IN A BOX.

AMIRITE?

Reginald Ret

Oh for fuck's sake.

Pledge.

Yes,already.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel