News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Great game from the world of Chaos- Game Torah Online

Started by Lois, November 13, 2014, 06:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Have you considered giving us your impressions, to get the conversation started?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lois

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 13, 2014, 05:11:34 PM
Have you considered giving us your impressions, to get the conversation started?

I'm interested in the real players. Then we can discuss something.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lois on November 14, 2014, 04:29:06 AM

Oh. Well then, never mind.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lois

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 14, 2014, 05:08:35 AM

Ooooooohhhhhhh - The trouble is that you do not want to play this game.

Junkenstein

Restating previous suggestion of not translating well at all or possible mental illness.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lois on November 14, 2014, 07:21:17 AM

The trouble is that you are spamming advertisments.  Cut it out.  If you have something to sell or show off, it goes in Bring & Brag, where it won't stink up actual conversations.

Consider this an admin warning.
Molon Lube

Lois

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 14, 2014, 01:05:09 PM
Quote from: Lois on November 14, 2014, 07:21:17 AM

The trouble is that you are spamming advertisments.  Cut it out.  If you have something to sell or show off, it goes in Bring & Brag, where it won't stink up actual conversations.

Consider this an admin warning.

An Error Has Occurred!
You cannot delete your own topics in this board. Check to make sure this topic wasn't just moved to another board.

Pergamos

The Wizard Joseph

So my first choice is between bread and gold... how exactly does this eyesore become a game? I've stolen the little green genie pic. He's mine now and I have freed him on the condition that he find the colorblind, burgeoning antisemites that made this and plug 'em for me. Don't drop to soap.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 09, 2015, 11:16:46 PM
So my first choice is between bread and gold... how exactly does this eyesore become a game? I've stolen the little green genie pic. He's mine now and I have freed him on the condition that he find the colorblind, burgeoning antisemites that made this and plug 'em for me. Don't drop to soap.

:lulz: