News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on December 12, 2014, 08:19:16 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 12, 2014, 06:45:50 PM
The one ray of light right now is that the Paesior story might be made into a graphic novel.

...more Miguels?

There are always more Miguels.  Even if they need to be put in a dark place and screamed at for awhile.

I suspect the Paesiors have a rotating stock ready, but closing range enough to verify could lead to trouble
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2014, 09:10:30 PM
The thought did cross my mind...though given the state of disarray the warehouse is in, several months is probably a generous estimate.  I'm sure I've seen WWII rations on the back shelves.

Damn.  :lulz: Well maybe you can leave something confusing for their successor to find after we're all long dead.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 13, 2014, 12:10:29 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 06:54:40 AM
Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 13, 2014, 05:27:13 AM
I discovered something tonight.

a) I like going to the bar with other science majors (It was George's idea)
b) No matter how embarrassingly drunk I get, I myself am not a liability to get us within an inch of being booted out on account of literally throwing whatever is on the table on the ground. (Not George's idea)
c) Don't drink with Mike at a bar

That sounds DELIGHTFUL.

It was interesting to watch. The throwing was kinda chubby at first, but when he continued to do it, it was like, oh.... I see. Hana and James were also taking about how the tightness of his pants revealed that he was a man of sizable dimensions, and Hana is single, adorable, and precisely the kind of person you want to be impressed by your dick. At the end of the night she walked with me to the train station and was like god I hope we don't catch up to him.

All I took from that is "chubby throwing".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Autocorrect. I meant to say funny, cuz it started with him putting the salt and pepper shakers on their sides.

On a separate note, I have submitted my transfer application to UMass
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 13, 2014, 02:53:27 PM
Autocorrect. I meant to say funny, cuz it started with him putting the salt and pepper shakers on their sides.

Yayyyyy!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 02:58:27 PM

Yayyyyy!

The best part is that today was a transfer fair, so the sixty dollar fee, essay, and reference letter were waived. It meant getting out of bed before I wanted, but who wants to do all that extra shit if you don't have to.

Cain

Paperwork for the new job is blah.  Do I really need three different forms of ID?  Really?  No, but since it's all "British jerbs fuh British werkers" and that shite, I have to jump through half a dozen hoops to prove I'm not a Dirty Scrounging Immigrant Stealing Jobs From Hardworking British Families".  Like, say, the Queen or something.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm disappointed that chubby throwing isn't a thing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 13, 2014, 03:29:29 PM
Paperwork for the new job is blah.  Do I really need three different forms of ID?  Really?  No, but since it's all "British jerbs fuh British werkers" and that shite, I have to jump through half a dozen hoops to prove I'm not a Dirty Scrounging Immigrant Stealing Jobs From Hardworking British Families".  Like, say, the Queen or something.

The fuck, really? And I thought it was bad in Amerka.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 13, 2014, 03:06:54 PM

Yayyyyy!

The best part is that today was a transfer fair, so the sixty dollar fee, essay, and reference letter were waived. It meant getting out of bed before I wanted, but who wants to do all that extra shit if you don't have to.

Awesome, when do you start? Spring term?

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 03:53:20 PM

Yup.  Before 2011, I never once showed anything more than a recent bank statement when getting a job.

Now it's passport, driving licence, recent bank statement/utility bill/birth certificate/drop of DNA with "made in Britain" running through the middle...something like that.  Because otherwise, a Polish person might sneak in and get my job.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 13, 2014, 03:58:56 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 03:53:20 PM

Yup.  Before 2011, I never once showed anything more than a recent bank statement when getting a job.

Now it's passport, driving licence, recent bank statement/utility bill/birth certificate/drop of DNA with "made in Britain" running through the middle...something like that.  Because otherwise, a Polish person might sneak in and get my job.

Whoa, that's some crazy shit, especially coming from  the fucking BRITISH EMPIRE.  :lol:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 03:53:59 PM

Yayyyyy!

Fall semester, which it's good because that gives me time to figure out what do about scholarships and such. I'm ready to leave bunker hill. Not that I hate the place, but I'm just ready to leave it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 13, 2014, 04:31:11 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 13, 2014, 03:53:59 PM

Yayyyyy!

Fall semester, which it's good because that gives me time to figure out what do about scholarships and such. I'm ready to leave bunker hill. Not that I hate the place, but I'm just ready to leave it.

Awesome!

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman