News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm a fan of Baron Samedi; that guy knows how to party.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 12:19:10 AM

I have perhaps confused the two.

I hear they are pretty chill about that sort of thing, though.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 15, 2014, 12:20:54 AM

Yeah, they aren't too uptight. Baron is the lascivious one, and Papa Legba is the well-spoken tricksy fellow at the crossroads.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 12:43:08 AM

Yeah, they aren't too uptight. Baron is the lascivious one, and Papa Legba is the well-spoken tricksy fellow at the crossroads.

It was Baron.  I looked it up.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 15, 2014, 12:45:42 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 12:43:08 AM

It was Baron.  I looked it up.

He's the hottie.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Unrelated to anything other than that I'm looking for trouble tomorrow, but I stumbled across this video. This is where I am from, and these are my people.

http://vimeo.com/27736388

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, random thought; do you think Mr. Language is so fixated on me because he misses being alive?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 01:05:36 AM
Also, random thought; do you think Mr. Language is so fixated on me because he misses being alive?

He might miss a lot of things, but I don't think he misses being alive.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 15, 2014, 01:32:20 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 01:05:36 AM

He might miss a lot of things, but I don't think he misses being alive.

Brrrrr.

Nephew Twiddleton

Transcripts have been submitted to UMass, and well before my Physics final, which is in 4h45m
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 15, 2014, 05:05:22 PM
Transcripts have been submitted to UMass, and well before my Physics final, which is in 4h45m

Woot!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I always think it's kind of ironic that late December, when I'm supposed to buy gifts for the children, is always the month where I somehow end up just financially FUCKED for three weeks. Overdrawn, food stamps are suspended, bills are overdue, the whole nine fucking yards. It'll all be fixed in January, but still. Fuck.

Doktor Howl

I just lost another FB alt account.

Philip Mapance has been outed as a fake name.  Fucking bastards.
Molon Lube

LMNO

No!  Not Philip Manpance, of the Dartmouth Manpances...