News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hello Waffles on November 04, 2014, 09:42:06 PM
Homeopaths on their way to West Africa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :horrormirth:

Yeah, this came out a little while ago.

There's also a drive here in the states to fund enough "essential oils" to end the outbreak.
Molon Lube

Suu

As a historian, which isn't a doctor, let me tell you fuckers about essential oils. Their whole, "anti-disease!" rhteroic goes back to the fucking Middle Ages, when the French thieves wore a blend of oils to ward off the plague. They never caught it, so when they finally got caught and told the king what they did, he was AMAZEBALLED.

Here's the thing, it wasn't medicine. It wasn't helping their fucking immune systems. It wasn't killing the goddamn disease, goddamnit. It was clove and cinnamon oils and some tree resins. For fuck's sake, it was insect repellant. It was repelling the fucking fleas that carried the shit. DEET does that shit for you, today,all chemical like.

People who believe in fucking essential oils are believing in medicine from the fucking DARK AGES.

You know what they are? The weakest fucking link. These shitsucking hippie shits are gonna diiiiiiiie. And my immunized DEET wearing ass is gonna laugh. And that's okay.

THANK YOU DARWIN.

-Sincerely,
Suu, drunk on red, red, wine.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 04, 2014, 05:03:37 PM
I'm back. Was awesome fun.

I'm also a year older as of 11/1. Not as fun. It appears I may now be mortal.

Happy Belated Birthday, LMNO. Glad you had some awesome fun. :D
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 04, 2014, 05:03:37 PM
I'm back. Was awesome fun.

I'm also a year older as of 11/1. Not as fun. It appears I may now be mortal.

Cry me a river.  I turned 46 the day before.  :rogpipe:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know what I really love is when I have to get up at buttfuck-thirty to go home before I go to school, and a motherfucker pouts and whines and clings because I have to go. It's fuckng toddler behavior. Like pouting and whining at me is going to make me happier about being up at five fucking thirty.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I think that's about the time I'll be getting on the train tomorrow.  :sad:  Upside - no teenagers until at least 10am in the morning.

Looks like, if I get this job, there are only 9 students to look after, and they're all between 14-16 in age.  I can totally handle that.  And going over the handbook, they even have an actual "what to do if students don't turn up for curfew" policy, which puts them leagues ahead of London.

LMNO

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 04, 2014, 05:15:46 PM
DUTCH SPAGS - I could do with discussing a few things with one of you. PM me.

And good to see you LMNO. And congratulations. Trip highlights?

Pretty much this:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204445071181825&pnref=story

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Happy birthday LMNO. Congratulations on not being dead yet!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 05, 2014, 12:56:25 PM
I think that's about the time I'll be getting on the train tomorrow.  :sad:  Upside - no teenagers until at least 10am in the morning.

Looks like, if I get this job, there are only 9 students to look after, and they're all between 14-16 in age.  I can totally handle that.  And going over the handbook, they even have an actual "what to do if students don't turn up for curfew" policy, which puts them leagues ahead of London.

It's no time for a human being to be awake. Not even a chronic insomniac. I am basically full of resentment at the world now.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 05, 2014, 12:52:05 PM
You know what I really love is when I have to get up at buttfuck-thirty to go home before I go to school, and a motherfucker pouts and whines and clings because I have to go. It's fuckng toddler behavior. Like pouting and whining at me is going to make me happier about being up at five fucking thirty.

Romance isn't dead, it's just laying in a coma with a Nigel-shaped indentation in it's FACE.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 05, 2014, 01:20:45 PM

It's no time for a human being to be awake. Not even a chronic insomniac. I am basically full of resentment at the world now.

It is a hideous time.  I can sympathise, because my current early shift involves getting up at 4:30 in the morning (usually for a piddling 2-3 hour shift), all while my cat is trying to hump my leg or whatever it is she does due to her Fatal Attraction-esque infatuation with me.  While I try not to wake the rest of the house. 

At least I can drop kick the cat out the window when she gets too annoying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 05, 2014, 02:11:57 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 05, 2014, 12:52:05 PM

Romance isn't dead, it's just laying in a coma with a Nigel-shaped indentation in it's FACE.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 05, 2014, 02:30:31 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 05, 2014, 01:20:45 PM

It is a hideous time.  I can sympathise, because my current early shift involves getting up at 4:30 in the morning (usually for a piddling 2-3 hour shift), all while my cat is trying to hump my leg or whatever it is she does due to her Fatal Attraction-esque infatuation with me.  While I try not to wake the rest of the house. 

At least I can drop kick the cat out the window when she gets too annoying.

4:30 is fucking awful. That's not humane and should be outlawed.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am a human being who will gladly get up at 7:00 or even 6:30 without complaining. But any earlier than that is unfuckingacceptable.