News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 04:32:53 AM
She was crazy, ie. the wrong kind of crazy, ie. super into him.

That ain't always bad.  Jenn and I are like matching "Over-Attached GF".  But yeah, that's an exception, especially for me.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 04:32:53 AMSigh. My vagina is an ill wind that blows no good.

:lulz:

That line is too good to waste.

also:

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 04:39:35 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 04:32:53 AM
She was crazy, ie. the wrong kind of crazy, ie. super into him.

That ain't always bad.  Jenn and I are like matching "Over-Attached GF".  But yeah, that's an exception, especially for me.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 04:32:53 AMSigh. My vagina is an ill wind that blows no good.

:lulz:

That line is too good to waste.

also:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I don't even remember how to have anything more than a lingering fondness. I'm still hung up on a ghost, but circling in a bad-idea holding pattern.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 04:40:40 AM
I don't even remember how to have anything more than a lingering fondness. I'm still hung up on a ghost, but circling in a bad-idea holding pattern.

I have never understood what you see in that guy.  I mean, there's no accounting for that sort of thing, but it seems to me that he's exactly the kind of guy that would make you homicidal.

And as far as the capacity thing, it's probably because at our age, you're at the wrong end of the dating curve, and what's on the market is more likely to want to finger your earhole1 than drive you mad with passion. 

1 I never doubted your word about that incident, but part of me couldn't believe it.  Then I visited Portland, and I am ashamed to say that I had NO idea.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 04:46:49 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 04:40:40 AM

I have never understood what you see in that guy.  I mean, there's no accounting for that sort of thing, but it seems to me that he's exactly the kind of guy that would make you homicidal.

And as far as the capacity thing, it's probably because at our age, you're at the wrong end of the dating curve, and what's on the market is more likely to want to finger your earhole1 than drive you mad with passion. 

1 I never doubted your word about that incident, but part of me couldn't believe it.  Then I visited Portland, and I am ashamed to say that I had NO idea.

:lulz: It's all horribly, bizarrely true. As is the clown (*actual clown) I was really into, who was into wearing women's underwear. I was down with that. Then one night, he came to one of my parties. Walked out without saying a word and never returned my phone calls. I still don't know why.

As for Mr. Language, Even I don't know what I saw in him. I have no idea why I'm still hung up on him. He's not even ALIVE. Haven't seen him in years. He was never hot. I seriously don't fucking know. I have enough 30-somethings after me, I sometimes think I should just go with it, but I just can't bring myself to date that young. The irritating grad student with model looks keeps trying to flirt, but unfortunately I HATE HIM.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was doing a really good job of pretending that guy never existed. :argh!:

Cain

Quote from: The Johnny on December 20, 2014, 08:17:04 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2014, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
I've just realised now I'm moving back to London, I can far more effectively troll OKCupid and Craigslist, because I'll always have the potential to meet people in real time and do the same.

I am prepared for epic and terrible dating adventures.

Ohhhh my god.

I can't even imagine dating in London. It... just no.

Whats special about dating in London? Like, ive noticed in bigger cities its a heartless and cutthroat style, but idk if you mean that.

Well, Londoners can be like New Yorkers in that respect.  Everyone has somewhere they need to be, and either you're actively helping them, or you're in the way, and need to get out. In a literal and romantic sense, that is.

But London also has 25% of the UK's population, and probably 90% of its wealth (pulling figures out of my arse here).  It's cosmopolitan, but curiously parochial.  It's image obsessed and subculture obsessed.  It is a melting pot insofar as it manages to combine the worst aspects of every culture the city chooses to "celebrate".  It is, in short, a shiny, self-obsessed shithole with expensive drinks and food, which attracts people who find those qualities to be positives.

Demolition Squid

I've never felt threatened in London - although I've (mostly) avoided the rougher areas. If you look like you know where you're going and what you're doing, people do tend to just get the hell out of your way. I don't really tend to go there on a whim any more, though. When you don't live there, London is definitely a place you approach with a plan of action.

Any time I think about London these days, though, I think about how Nick Cave summed it up.

Quote from: Nick CaveI started thinking about London,
And how nothing good ever came from this town,
And if the Thames weren't so filthy,
I'd jump in the river and drown.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:53:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:46:53 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:45:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:36:24 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 20, 2014, 01:09:52 AM
Wow. I ended up blocking him. Jerd Guillame-Sam. Convinced that he has some deep truth that my mind is just not open enough to accept. Fucking nutbag.

I thought I ran into some bozos on the born-again pages.   :lulz:

I sent him a video and told him that if he really wants to understand my worldview, he needs to watch it.

Mosselman?

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeveueWyBk

THIS IS GLORIOUS!

axod

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 19, 2014, 06:04:45 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2014, 05:21:59 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 19, 2014, 04:52:09 PM
Driver just greeted me with "Oh My God, good. You speak English."

:argh!:

In Portland?

That kind of raises the question of how the HELL did you get a taxicab in Portland?

Hah. No. At work. Truck driver. At most, 25% of the people I deal with are native English speakers. Kind of wondering why anyone with that kind of attitude would choose to be in this profession. Hell, I wonder why anyone who ONLY speaks one language would be in this profession. Most of our in-house drivers are Ukranian. A couple of them I communicate with in Spanish because it's easier for both of us.
I would never have expected that.
just this

axod

Quote from: Demolition Squid on December 21, 2014, 07:22:09 AM
I've never felt threatened in London - although I've (mostly) avoided the rougher areas. If you look like you know where you're going and what you're doing, people do tend to just get the hell out of your way. I don't really tend to go there on a whim any more, though. When you don't live there, London is definitely a place you approach with a plan of action.

Any time I think about London these days, though, I think about how Nick Cave summed it up.

Eh, I have unusually bad luck with random jaunts to London.  Really, it's like a bad fucking dream.
just this

Cain

Quote from: Demolition Squid on December 21, 2014, 07:22:09 AM

I've rarely ever felt threatened either in London, even in the so-called "rougher" areas.

That said, the city itself feels menacing and wrong on some deep level.  Like someone nuked the site 20,000 years ago and even though all the readings say it's safe...you can't help but feel the possibility of unseen death in the air.

Cain

Oh, and accepting coffee from Russians is a bad idea, of course.

Eater of Clowns

I was being a super turd yesterday afternoon and dragging my feet about going to see my friends' band play.

Five hours later I'm in a dive bar in Newport at a table surrounded by roller derby girls, listening to rock and roll and drinking Narragansett.

It's nice to be reminded just how fucking wrong the lazy, whiny asshole inside me really is.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on December 21, 2014, 07:31:03 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:53:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:46:53 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:45:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:36:24 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 20, 2014, 01:09:52 AM
Wow. I ended up blocking him. Jerd Guillame-Sam. Convinced that he has some deep truth that my mind is just not open enough to accept. Fucking nutbag.

I thought I ran into some bozos on the born-again pages.   :lulz:

I sent him a video and told him that if he really wants to understand my worldview, he needs to watch it.

Mosselman?

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeveueWyBk

THIS IS GLORIOUS!

It's pretty much the reason Youtube was invented, I think.