News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 22, 2015, 01:02:27 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 21, 2015, 10:21:17 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2015, 08:54:49 PM
Enjoy your commentated video, you filthy animals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gefef8HsmvA

YAASSSSS

The hell kind of gun is that?

A shotgun.  Rather, THE shotgun.  The definitive big fucking gun of the series...the Claymore.  On a per shot basis, its the third heaviest hitting weapon in the game...however, the other two are single shot sniper rifles, and because of the way the games shield mechanics work, the Claymore is a better choice against shielded enemies (when shooting a shielded enemy, the damage per shot does not "bleed over", meaning you need one shot to break the shield and another to damage the health or armour.  However, the Claymore and most other shotguns fire pellets which are counted as individual bullets, so you can rip through shields.  Since the introduction of Phasic Rounds, single shot sniper rifles can effectively one-shot kill shielded regular enemies, but it does mean skipping out on using a better ammo power, like incendiary).

With the smart choke, it has a pretty ridiculous range, and if you choose a character with accuracy bonuses, like the Turian Soldier or Geth Infiltrator, you can effectively snipe across the map with it.  The GI Claymore was what I originally used when I moved up to playing Gold difficulty and...well, it pretty much trivializes everything.

LMNO

Holy crap.  I was wondering why there wasn't as much time spent "aiming".

Cain

It doesn't come with a scope.  None of the shotguns do, though arguably the N7 Crusader could benefit from one.

LMNO

Whoa.  Does one of those guys have a flamethrower?

Cain

Oh, yeah.  A few classes do, actually.  Is that a request for flamethrower gameplay?  It's pretty cheap and easy...in this game, guns normally hit harder than powers, but flamer hits harder than most guns.  It's pretty easy to build the Geth Trooper to do 590 damage a second with the right build and mods...for comparison, the Claymore was doing 3700 per shot in that video, when shot from cloak, on a target affected by the proxy mine.  But flamer can affect multiple targets, and the damage stacks.  It also has an innate bonus to armour damage, and a .75 multiplier option in the power spec.

LMNO

If you feel like going for a round with it, shure.  It looks cool from a third party view, though.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Faust on January 22, 2015, 12:09:44 PM
On Facebook, I've taken A good cartoons approach to wind Robert Dobbs up in discordian society 2014, it might not be all that funny, but if he is going to post misogynistic shit Ad nauseam I am going to bore him to death with this Gimmick. We'll see who runs out of nauseam first. If anyone else wants to chime in do.

In TDS 2014?

I wanna see.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Faust

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 22, 2015, 06:02:52 PM
On Facebook, I've taken A good cartoons approach to wind Robert Dobbs up in discordian society 2014, it might not be all that funny, but if he is going to post misogynistic shit Ad nauseam I am going to bore him to death with this Gimmick. We'll see who runs out of nauseam first. If anyone else wants to chime in do.

In TDS 2014?

I wanna see.
Have a look at any dobbs post from today. He didn't respond to any of the messages I posted, I will have to be more persistent.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Faust on January 22, 2015, 06:05:51 PM

In TDS 2014?

I wanna see.
Have a look at any dobbs post from today. He didn't respond to any of the messages I posted, I will have to be more persistent.

OIC  :lulz:

Wish I had caught that before I left the group this morning. I was getting bored telling people 2014 was over.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Faust

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 22, 2015, 06:34:36 PM
Quote from: Faust on January 22, 2015, 06:05:51 PM

In TDS 2014?

I wanna see.

OIC  :lulz:

Wish I had caught that before I left the group this morning. I was getting bored telling people 2014 was over.
That was pretty funny too, I was so surprised when people got defensive about it.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

MYSTERY SOLVED.

I HAD taken the Volbeat album into my office. Then I put it in the CD player ON TOP OF THE LADY GAGA ALBUM.

This restores my faith, to some degree, that the Electrical Alien Overlords from Galaxy Seven haven't gotten loose again.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 22, 2015, 07:37:34 PM
MYSTERY SOLVED.

I HAD taken the Volbeat album into my office. Then I put it in the CD player ON TOP OF THE LADY GAGA ALBUM.

This restores my faith, to some degree, that the Electrical Alien Overlords from Galaxy Seven haven't gotten loose again.

Woot!

I am typing on my shitty little tablet, from the streetcar stop.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 22, 2015, 02:47:46 PM
If you feel like going for a round with it, shure.  It looks cool from a third party view, though.

Flamethrower gameplay
.  Also:

- no missile killstreak
- arm through gut!
- good guy Turian Sentinel
- fire explosions.  Lots and lots of fire explosions.

Eater of Clowns

MYSTERY SOLVED.

Onto our next mystery:  What is a CD?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 22, 2015, 07:48:06 PM
MYSTERY SOLVED.

Onto our next mystery:  What is a CD?

:lulz: