News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

So, I was just chatting with one of my new neighbors...

Started by Doktor Howl, November 12, 2014, 01:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

...And the subject of the abuse of the homeless in Florida came up.

Her comment:

"Well, when those people are around, it ruins the quality of life for everyone else."

Yeeeeah.  I LIKE my new neighborhood.  It's like God LOVES me and he sends me people to torment.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

ugh, yea, i had a fight with my sister like that once. I was trying to give change to a homeless person and she yanked me away and started yell ing like i was a five year old about to jump into a wood chipper. The guy was in a  wheelchair with a fake leg, she was worried he was gonna stab me. cuz yknow, that would improve his situation so much.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: EL MAESTRO! on November 12, 2014, 01:27:19 AM
ugh, yea, i had a fight with my sister like that once. I was trying to give change to a homeless person and she yanked me away and started yell ing like i was a five year old about to jump into a wood chipper. The guy was in a  wheelchair with a fake leg, she was worried he was gonna stab me. cuz yknow, that would improve his situation so much.

So just from what you've posted on the board, your sister is starting to sound a little crazy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 12, 2014, 01:19:01 AM
...And the subject of the abuse of the homeless in Florida came up.

Her comment:

"Well, when those people are around, it ruins the quality of life for everyone else."

Yeeeeah.  I LIKE my new neighborhood.  It's like God LOVES me and he sends me people to torment.

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 12, 2014, 04:56:33 AM

So just from what you've posted on the board, your sister is starting to sound a little crazy.
different sister. this one lives out in your direction actually. She's actually pretty levelheaded, being the oldest, just happens to have rebelled against our parents by becoming pretty conservative. The middle child is the one who wont shut up about my weight.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: EL MAESTRO! on November 12, 2014, 05:19:52 AM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 12, 2014, 04:56:33 AM

different sister. this one lives out in your direction actually. She's actually pretty levelheaded, being the oldest, just happens to have rebelled against our parents by becoming pretty conservative. The middle child is the one who wont shut up about my weight.

Have you considered just disowning them? Or, perhaps even better, getting disowned by them?

Chelagoras The Boulder

Chelagoras The Boulder

i kid though, they're actually very supportive of me most of the time. It's not their fault they grew up in the same crazy family i did.