News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Great game from the world of Chaos- Game Torah Online

Started by Lois, November 15, 2014, 03:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Have you considered giving us your impressions, to get the conversation started?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lois

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 15, 2014, 07:42:10 PM
Have you considered giving us your impressions, to get the conversation started?

Impressions from what?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lois on November 15, 2014, 08:36:29 PM

Impressions from what?

Of the game. Because you seem to know more about it and possibly have more knowledge about it than anyone here. You are more likely to be able to get a conversation going if you post a little of your own opinion or some kind of context; for example, how you came to know about this game, what you think of it, and what you are hoping to get from the conversation here. Are you a player looking for other players? Are you thinking about playing it and want to know what others think? Are you the game creator, looking for feedback on the design? All of these things could give some basis for a launching point from which other people can respond, hopefully resulting in a mutually satisfying social interaction.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lois

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 15, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

Impressions from what?

Of the game. Because you seem to know more about it and possibly have more knowledge about it than anyone here. You are more likely to be able to get a conversation going if you post a little of your own opinion or some kind of context; for example, how you came to know about this game, what you think of it, and what you are hoping to get from the conversation here. Are you a player looking for other players? Are you thinking about playing it and want to know what others think? Are you the game creator, looking for feedback on the design? All of these things could give some basis for a launching point from which other people can respond, hopefully resulting in a mutually satisfying social interaction.

Clear. I am the creator of the game. The game is unmatched, divine and I'm interested in the real players. I answered your question? Now you answer my question? Why are you not playing in it?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not much of a gamer, to tell the truth. I was just trying to help you out.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 16, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

That will teach you.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Impressions from what?

I am continuously impressed by your ability to explain basic social interaction techniques, but not nearly as much so as I am saddened that it's something you've needed to develop into a skill.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Impression:

I clicked through a few pages.  Layout poor, design garish, text poorly translated.  Ultimately, not terribly interesting. 

This is one of those times where "disorder and confusion" is neither entertaining nor enlightening.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 16, 2014, 03:06:37 AM

Impressions from what?

I am continuously impressed by your ability to explain basic social interaction techniques, but not nearly as much so as I am saddened that it's something you've needed to develop into a skill.

:lol: When you put it that way, it is kind of sad.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 16, 2014, 02:51:33 AM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 16, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

That will teach you.

:horrormirth: Evidently. I never seem to learn, either.

Noob: "I am here, look at me!"
Various members: "Go fuck yourself"
Me: "You would probably have better results if instead of [socially abrasive approach] you tried [socially palatable approach]"
Noob: "FUCK YOU UPPITY BITCH I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN A NOTCH"
Various members: "Go fuck yourself"

etc.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I forgot the "It's Roger's fault nobody likes me" part.

It's part of the beautiful cycle of life. Like the prey cycle, only it's the noob cycle.

Reginald Ret

That link led to a website that doesn't seem to play nice with my browser. (Firefox).
If that is not the problem then it is just badly designed.
I decided not to waste my time.

Shit, I forgot I pledged.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Lois

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 16, 2014, 02:35:54 PM
Impression:

I clicked through a few pages.  Layout poor, design garish, text poorly translated.  Ultimately, not terribly interesting. 

This is one of those times where "disorder and confusion" is neither entertaining nor enlightening.

The game will pay for all the shortcomings. But you will not enter the game. Because you just want to say something off-topic.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 16, 2014, 06:12:52 PM
I forgot the "It's Roger's fault nobody likes me" part.

It's part of the beautiful cycle of life. Like the prey cycle, only it's the noob cycle.

EITHER

We are a pair of awful people who wreck everything that's good & right in the world

OR

One of us is controlling the other.  Or both are, and both are just evil in different ways.
Molon Lube