News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Well, this is different.

Started by Meunster, November 19, 2014, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Is it customary to post about being new? or customary to only post when you can contribute to a conversation?
Or is being new enough of a conversation starter to warrant it's own thread?

Also testing out how to post cause I don't use forums. Well I use one forum, but it's in a whole different style.
Poe's law ;)

Meunster

well that was easy.

and replies just work like this.

Ight.

Now to decipher the categories.
Poe's law ;)

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hi there, new guy!

There is an intro thread somewhere, but if you aren't used to this forum format it might take you some time to find it. In the meantime, poke around and have fun!

Yours,

The Welcome Wagon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Hello, Totally Not A Sock Puppet!

Meunster

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 19, 2014, 09:33:32 PM
There is an intro thread somewhere, but if you aren't used to this forum format it might take you some time to find it. In the meantime, poke around and have fun!

Yours,

The Welcome Wagon.

I found the introduction thread.

Now I have no clue how to delete this one.

Well guess I have the eggs on my face.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Hi Meunster!

Please don't delete any threads, some of us have only a tenuous grasp of reality and if things change too much (like disappearing threads) we start believing in the pool on the roof again. Or Nessies.

Anyway, welcome! We are a community of sorts, most of us have known each other for years through this forum.
Lots of things are talked about here, for an example you could try finding the barstool experiment thread(it got horribly derailed, but the concept is very cool) Or just ask what it is about and I and/or someone else will gladly talk about it.

Come to think of it, it is a jungle in here and we should be doing reverse internetsafari's with new people! (An internetsafari is like a mass troll except you don't go to cause trouble but to create a form of performance art themed like a group of British explorers on a safari.) We should play the native tourguide for new people!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"