News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Me and my questions

Started by Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt, November 22, 2014, 08:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt

Thanks everyone, this really helped. Especially the runes. Really deepened my insight into the matter.

This seems like a great community and I'm looking forward to hanging around here more often, searching for explanations and true discordianism, apparently never finding it.  :)
If this happened to make sense, I sincerely apologize. That was not my intention.

hooplala

...which means you're closer than ever.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt on November 25, 2014, 06:25:26 PM
Thanks everyone, this really helped. Especially the runes. Really deepened my insight into the matter.

This seems like a great community and I'm looking forward to hanging around here more often, searching for explanations and true discordianism, apparently never finding it.  :)

Fuck that.  And fuck enlightenment.  I'm just trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.  Until I get past that, I can't be BOTHERED with Greater Truths™.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 25, 2014, 07:02:42 PM

Fuck that.  And fuck enlightenment.  I'm just trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.  Until I get past that, I can't be BOTHERED with Greater Truths™.

Style?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt

Yeah, why would you die with a leather helmet on your head? You could die wearing anything on your head. ANYTHING! The possibilities are endless. Samurai helmets, top hats, porcupines... whatever suits you best while your doing your hardest to increase entropy on an American Battleship.
If this happened to make sense, I sincerely apologize. That was not my intention.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt on November 25, 2014, 07:35:57 PM

Yeah, why would you die with a leather helmet on your head? You could die wearing anything on your head. ANYTHING! The possibilities are endless. Samurai helmets, top hats, porcupines... whatever suits you best while your doing your hardest to increase entropy on an American Battleship.

I would wear the face of my commanding officer as a hat.  I mean, what are they gonna do to me?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The only way to increase entropy is to increase organization.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 26, 2014, 03:14:18 AM

The only way to increase entropy is to increase organization.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

:golfclap:

austin03

I am just giving my suggestion for those who have  any question regard to their project or assignment,they can get some help to online resources who provide services like online assignment help in UK and others for every students.