News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Me and my questions

Started by Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt, November 22, 2014, 08:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2017, 03:56:56 AM
It's worth mentioning that Vex got thrown out of Discordianism after The Incident, and we only let him couch-surf here so he won't ugly up the park.  He's a cad and a bounder, and everyone who knows him wants to dip him and meth and toss him into The Bashful Bandit in Tucson.

This is exactly the kind of unrepentant apostasy to which I was earlier referring. But such disrespect for one's spiritual elders is to be expected from Discordians, and from the particular school of for-profit Discordianism to which the Good Reverend subscribes, especially. Roger was once a lieutenant in the Generalissimo's army, but he was court-martialled for "conduct unbecoming an officer" involving an entire platoon full of enemy soldiers, and sentenced to a lifetime of preaching to the deaf on the Internet. Just so you know where he's coming from.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on March 03, 2017, 04:09:22 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2017, 03:56:56 AM
It's worth mentioning that Vex got thrown out of Discordianism after The Incident, and we only let him couch-surf here so he won't ugly up the park.  He's a cad and a bounder, and everyone who knows him wants to dip him and meth and toss him into The Bashful Bandit in Tucson.

This is exactly the kind of unrepentant apostasy to which I was earlier referring. But such disrespect for one's spiritual elders is to be expected from Discordians, and from the particular school of for-profit Discordianism to which the Good Reverend subscribes, especially. Roger was once a lieutenant in the Generalissimo's army, but he was court-martialled for "conduct unbecoming an officer" involving an entire platoon full of enemy soldiers, and sentenced to a lifetime of preaching to the deaf on the Internet. Just so you know where he's coming from.

I was totally set up.  I didn't do anything the Generalissimo didn't do before breakfast every morning. 

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Quote from: Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt on November 22, 2014, 08:31:04 PM
I hope someone here can help me and look forward to becoming a true Discordian.

get the fuck out of here with that