PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Introduction/Flaxscript Idea

Started by Zombo Scott, November 23, 2014, 08:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 26, 2014, 12:08:30 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 26, 2014, 04:42:30 AM
I found something small wrapped in tinfoil in the freezer, so I ate it.

And that was the last anyone heard from Nigel.

I lived!

It was a pretty fun night, though. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Enrico Salazar

Enrico last winter print his own dollars, in lovely downtown Toledo area.  Many homeless peoples take them in exchange for hug, but nobodys else is interest.  Even when threatened with .45, they only call polices.  So good lucks, faggot.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Zombo Scott

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on November 27, 2014, 02:03:05 AM
Enrico last winter print his own dollars, in lovely downtown Toledo area.  Many homeless peoples take them in exchange for hug, but nobodys else is interest.  Even when threatened with .45, they only call polices.  So good lucks, faggot.

Well fuck you. Fuck you very much :)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Zombo Scott on November 27, 2014, 04:53:49 AM

Bad move.  The last guy Enrico fucked wound up as a one-legged prostitute in Liverpool.  They call him Brenda.

We don't talk about it much.
Molon Lube

Zombo Scott

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 27, 2014, 06:33:35 AM
Quote from: Zombo Scott on November 27, 2014, 04:53:49 AM

Bad move.  The last guy Enrico fucked wound up as a one-legged prostitute in Liverpool.  They call him Brenda.

We don't talk about it much.

lol It's all fun and games until you wind up a one-legged prostitute In Liverpool.