News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Most Wanted, #2 of ?

Started by Doktor Howl, November 29, 2014, 08:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Eater of Clowns Gender:  male  Age:  150 million years  Race:  Stegosaurus

Imagine you're a T-Rex.  You're moseying through the swamp one day, and you get mugged by a stegosaurus.  A number of things might be passing through your mind, as you watch his tail swing around.  You might be thinking "What's this guy doing here?  He's been extinct for 93 million years," or "Why am I being attacked by a plant-eater? 

But, of course, you're a T-Rex, so what actually goes through your mind FIRST is "unnnnnnnng".  What goes through it SECOND are the horrible 3 foot long spikes on his tail.  Then you're dead, though it might take the brain in your ass a little while to figure this out.

Eater of Clowns is wanted for various and sundry violent crimes, mostly having to do with mugging people and jamming spikes through their heads.  It is worth mentioning that he is tall for his height, and while he appears to be 6'2" or so, he's actually 30 feet long.  His "hunting" range is the swamp between Providence and Boston.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

JESUS, that's a lot of fucking teeth!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 29, 2014, 11:18:53 PM

Try sitting across the table from him.  Every time I went to take a drink of beer, I about shat myself.

Do not drink with dinosaurs. 
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 30, 2014, 03:18:43 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 29, 2014, 11:18:53 PM

Try sitting across the table from him.  Every time I went to take a drink of beer, I about shat myself.

Do not drink with dinosaurs.

Although your advice seems sound, I feel that I would like to do a little further investigation on my own.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Eater of Clowns

:lulz:

I just want to be left alone to eat my plants. My screaming, bleeding plants.  :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.