News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

I Don't Mean To Alarm Anyone But...

Started by Roly Poly Oly-Garch, November 26, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

This is from the FB group "Theists and Atheists Against Discordianism"  :fnord:

Nothing to worry about. These Theist/Atheist alliances never last long enough to put a dent in the agenda. A few well placed likes and shares and they'll be back at each other's throats just like SHE likes them.

For now though, might be wise to keep any "family discussions" behind O:MF or deeper.

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

LMNO

Cain

Um, yeah.

That's a parody group.  Interesting though, that I've not been invited, while my posts are being used.

Doktor Howl

I'm a little shocked that Steve Colin would be involved in that sort of thing.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Anything particularly interesting/noteworthy/amusing?

Or links for those who abstain?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

If they actually do intend to fuck with Cain, I have something for them.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on November 26, 2014, 06:29:37 PM
Um, yeah.

That's a parody group.  Interesting though, that I've not been invited, while my posts are being used.

Well, that's just rude.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Cain on November 26, 2014, 06:29:37 PM
Um, yeah.

Safe to say this was a parody response to a parody group.

I wouldn't mind if it generated some traffic, though.

And Steve's actually doing a pretty entertaining job with it.

Faust

This is friendly. Although they should probably have told cain that his post was going to be used as an example discordian post.
In fact the idea originated here, this is them doing a friendly thing very similar to the concordia blog.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 26, 2014, 07:02:00 PM
If they actually do intend to fuck with Cain, I have something for them.

No one's names from here are appearing.

He's got a fun concept. Couple of TDS jagoffs spagging it up, though. Fucking disheartening how many can't even stop being dipshits long enough to be proper dipshits.

Cain

It is a fun concept.

I'm just leery of screenshots about me being passed around behind my back.  Some Discordians have...previous for such behaviour, and it was not well intended at all.  Had I been consulted beforehand, that would be a different issue.

hooplala

I swear, I had nothing to do with this one.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Faust

Quote from: Cain on November 26, 2014, 07:56:37 PM
It is a fun concept.

I'm just leery of screenshots about me being passed around behind my back.  Some Discordians have...previous for such behaviour, and it was not well intended at all.  Had I been consulted beforehand, that would be a different issue.

Ay, there's been one other screenshot since of NoLeDeMiel where the avatar has been blanked out so I think they are airing more on caution now.

The concept would work just as well with anyone elses post so if its a problem just say it to Steve, he could change it for someone elses.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: 🅵🅰🆄🆂🆃 on November 26, 2014, 09:08:20 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 26, 2014, 07:56:37 PM
It is a fun concept.

Ay, there's been one other screenshot since of NoLeDeMiel where the avatar has been blanked out so I think they are airing more on caution now.

The concept would work just as well with anyone elses post so if its a problem just say it to Steve, he could change it for someone elses.

Lulz. I love the hatchet job he did on mine. My ass has been implicated.

And yeah, he seems a pretty straight up dude. If anybody has a concern about it, I'm pretty sure he'd respond respectfully.