News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

POPE cards

Started by Meunster, December 01, 2014, 01:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Front side

back side

So whatcha guys think?

Also I have about 50 extras. Think dropping them around a hard core Catholic town would get noticed?
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Never seen anything like it before, they're amazing!

Have you thought about leaving them in dentist's offices?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 01, 2014, 01:49:04 AM
Have you thought about leaving them in dentist's offices?

Thought more of leaving them around the school for the pocket goths to pick up, but yeah, let's get the dentist into the cult aswell!
Poe's law ;)

Eater of Clowns

Do you intend to leave them around with the fingers still attached?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Meunster

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 01, 2014, 01:56:35 AM

50 cards, 3 fingers on each card, meaning I would need 150 cheap fingers. Hm, maybe, if I can outsource the finger collection to India. Shipping is 5$ a pound so I don't want any chubby american fingers.
Poe's law ;)

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Meunster on December 01, 2014, 01:59:48 AM

Kids these days buying their fingers! In my day if we wanted fingers we had to do it the old fashioned way:  go down to the textile mills and collect them from underneath the children's industrial looms.

50 cards, 3 fingers on each card, meaning I would need 150 cheap fingers. Hm, maybe, if I can outsource the finger collection to India. Shipping is 5$ a pound so I don't want any chubby american fingers.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 01, 2014, 02:40:10 AM
Quote from: Meunster on December 01, 2014, 01:59:48 AM

Kids these days buying their fingers! In my day if we wanted fingers we had to do it the old fashioned way:  go down to the textile mills and collect them from underneath the children's industrial looms.

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

A better idea would to leave fingers in legislator's offices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 01, 2014, 05:37:28 AM
A better idea would to leave fingers in legislator's offices.

This man. Right here.

LMNO

I sacrificed myself for that post.  12:30 AM, finishing a bottle of red wine, knowing full well I had a 5:00 AM alarm set.

But the post had to be written.

And I writ it.

So it be wrote.

Now I am at work.

Kill me.

Meunster

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 01, 2014, 12:58:45 PM
I sacrificed myself for that post.  12:30 AM, finishing a bottle of red wine, knowing full well I had a 5:00 AM alarm set.

And I writ it.

So it be wrote.

Now I am at work.

Kill me.

Only if I can keep your fingers.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 01, 2014, 12:58:45 PM

And I writ it.

So it be wrote.

Now I am at work.

Kill me.

You give so much for your people.

LMNO

I have risen again. 10:48, and more wine.

Some call it akrasia.

Meunster

So, I left them around town, left alot on the watering fountain at school, drove around dropping them out my car window, and covered the door mat into the dentists office.

Now we wait.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on December 06, 2014, 12:09:13 AM
So, I left them around town, left alot on the watering fountain at school, drove around dropping them out my car window, and covered the door mat into the dentists office.

Now we wait.

I've been waiting my whole life.