News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

the Bowling thread

Started by rong, December 01, 2014, 02:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

word.

let's do.

but i think it will be dildoes all the way down.

maybe the problem is that we are using words to talk about words.  seems like maybe, you shouldn't do that.  but i don't see a way around it
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Demolition Squid on December 03, 2014, 07:50:13 AM
I think we should talk about the word word.

I mean what is a word? A sequence of letters used to denote concepts and convey meaning?

How can you like, categorize a word, man?

You can't. You can only defer meaning to another word, in an infinite semantic circle jerk.

Because Derrida.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

EK WAFFLR

This thread should be about actual dildoes and their use.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Hello Waffles on December 03, 2014, 02:37:35 PM

And what does "care" mean in context to dildoes? Do you have to be a member of a dildo enthusiast group? How much of your non-masturbatory time needs to be spent thinking about dilsoes? Does "caring for" dildoes count? What about sharpening them?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Demolition Squid on December 03, 2014, 07:50:13 AM
I think we should talk about the word word.

I mean what is a word? A sequence of letters used to denote concepts and convey meaning?

How can you like, categorize a word, man?

What if I'm using the word word in a way that connotes a different meaning than the way you're using word? Like, I am not sure that you really talk.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 03, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

And what does "care" mean in context to dildoes? Do you have to be a member of a dildo enthusiast group? How much of your non-masturbatory time needs to be spent thinking about dilsoes? Does "caring for" dildoes count? What about sharpening them?

Whoa whoa whoa... I'ma need you to define "dildoes".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?   :?
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 03, 2014, 03:45:06 PM

Mirriam Webster gives multiple definitions
1) an artificial penis that is used to give sexual pleasure
2) an object resembling a penis used for sexual stimulation

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 03, 2014, 03:48:25 PM

I really don't know. The original premise seemed to be questioning whether I actually enjoy bowling, because I don't care about it enough to practice and get better. Then for some reason, the goalposts shifted to the definition of "care".

Basically, nothing of interest or value is going on here. The OP doesn't even know what his point was, or is perhaps too embarrassed to try to clarify it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 03, 2014, 03:50:46 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 03, 2014, 03:45:06 PM

Mirriam Webster gives multiple definitions
1) an artificial penis that is used to give sexual pleasure
2) an object resembling a penis used for sexual stimulation

That seems like a noun. So OP is wondering whether I really for reals enjoy bowling, because I don't particularly dildo about it?

LMNO

A dildo is as a dildo does.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Apparently, he dildoes about bowling a great deal, and questions whether anyone can truly enjoy an activity that they don't dildo about.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 03, 2014, 03:51:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 03, 2014, 03:48:25 PM

I really don't know. The original premise seemed to be questioning whether I actually enjoy bowling, because I don't care about it enough to practice and get better. Then for some reason, the goalposts shifted to the definition of "care".

Basically, nothing of interest or value is going on here. The OP doesn't even know what his point was, or is perhaps too embarrassed to try to clarify it.

Okay, I thought I was missing something.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 03, 2014, 03:55:21 PM
Apparently, he dildoes about bowling a great deal, and questions whether anyone can truly enjoy an activity that they don't dildo about.

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.