News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

PD Monster Stats: Sign-Up/Organization

Started by President Television, December 01, 2014, 05:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Eris is done and waiting for critique, mainly just to get a post done in the other thread. I went with the "cackling, bloodthirsty madwoman" interpretation. Her clerics are also pretty powerful as it stands, on account of the domains most closely related to her all being really good domains.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

LMNO

Roger also came up with Mr Scratch and Mr Chop... A pair of nasty individuals, if there ever was one. 

But don't tell them I said that.

hooplala

Shouldn't Greyface be in there somewhere?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

President Television

Quote from: Hoopla on December 03, 2014, 12:16:57 PM
Shouldn't Greyface be in there somewhere?

I guess I might as well add him. I'm kinda sick of Greyface, though.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Red Tape Guy was a particularly nasty/fun monster that TGRR came up with.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."