News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Telarus's Random Idea

Started by Rev. Mondo Anvil, December 02, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Mondo Anvil

So, a while back Telarus, KSC, decided to encrypt a piece of text using the Discordian Date it was written on.

I used the Playfair Cipher for this; enter in numbers in word form, e.g. "23" as "twentythree".

ODD# III(d)/5,iv;44Aft3180:

Pahcrmt 1, YUM HKGNMXM RR YUM CHOECAGII

--Brtn Rhet

1. Fm unom kavwdg rdeducxud hb gd vndhn fa ameo--edi, kuayki, nr rh cav ktabpmni ouey fm knvb REDDKTA!

2. Rh uewa vnif fay fde kfryumfd ore kawlxn udi cav ktabpmng om, kehadmlds ymmo rh'wa kuad kmoy yr tspgo mctda.

3. Mcp Kuefn ven fcvh rde lddsnra; xdelxh, gmkg rd ktagdntc awat yum admled Khionodedu, qsh hrnho rh vec crtm eotmni gd ieol krtdafd, carcn, udi ngdc aykmn.

4. F ayx rum neewdaccud nr korvs ec, yda hnmndnh hum ryumt, dg om umetyd! Quey omet fm hrtm ruer xuey fm unod rtrhsmyad?

5. Watdpt, watdpt G nho asyr fra, sry mcx mum Ngdgifde Ildgifden fo yum Cuontdnc Lxbmilcnml, vrewgdi yynmrumt di ambmlfmkdn, bfaki nf adrxgdm rum cmdi xdym ytslmbmontc ng unoh rde cudukmcc veodgdsn.
Hail Eris!

"If Internet Exlorer can be brave enough to ask you if you want to make it your default browser, you're brave enough to ask that girl out." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1863

"Seems legit. Sounds Lincoln enough." -- Adolf Hitler, 1933

"Can confirm, was there." -- Adam Weishaupt, 1791

"Lorem ipsum dolor est." -- Seneca, 33

"That's not even real Latin." -- Friedrich Nietzsche, 1880

"Nietzsche? What are you doing here? You still owe me 10 bucks." -- Yahweh, 1880

Telarus

Yeah, that's bad-ass. I'll have to investigate decrypting this later. :)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!