News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

the Bowling thread

Started by rong, December 01, 2014, 02:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 03, 2014, 03:55:21 PM
Apparently, he dildoes about bowling a great deal, and questions whether anyone can truly enjoy an activity that they don't dildo about.

Newsfeed?

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

As far as I can tell, this thread is about THREE THINGS: Bowling, Boy George, and Dilldoes....

I've prepared this handy diagram to explain it better--

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

trippinprincezz13

That's the cutest dilldoe I've ever seen! I'm just not sure whether I "care" about it or "enjoy" it though. Can I do both?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

rong

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 03, 2014, 03:51:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 03, 2014, 03:48:25 PM
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?   :?

I really don't know. The original premise seemed to be questioning whether I actually enjoy bowling, because I don't care about it enough to practice and get better. Then for some reason, the goalposts shifted to the definition of "care".

Basically, nothing of interest or value is going on here. The OP doesn't even know what his point was, or is perhaps too embarrassed to try to clarify it.

i think the point i was trying to make was that, if you enjoy something, then you must, to some degree, also care about it. 

but, this thread has turned into something much better than that.

i don't even have a dildo

Quotea dildo is as a dildo does

can we change it to "a dildo is as a dildoes?"

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 03, 2014, 04:36:16 PM
As far as I can tell, this thread is about THREE THINGS: Bowling, Boy George, and Dilldoes....

I've prepared this handy diagram to explain it better--

this is gold!

it's kind of like this:

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on December 03, 2014, 09:09:10 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 03, 2014, 03:51:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 03, 2014, 03:48:25 PM
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?   :?

I really don't know. The original premise seemed to be questioning whether I actually enjoy bowling, because I don't care about it enough to practice and get better. Then for some reason, the goalposts shifted to the definition of "care".

Basically, nothing of interest or value is going on here. The OP doesn't even know what his point was, or is perhaps too embarrassed to try to clarify it.

i think the point i was trying to make was that, if you enjoy something, then you must, to some degree, also care about it. 

While that's not at all what you originally said, I still don't think it's accurate. People often feel a sense of enjoyment of things they don't care about, unless you completely redefine "care" to such an extent that it becomes synonymous with "enjoy", thereby rendering it functionally meaningless. Not only is it possible for people to enjoy things they don't care about, it is also possible for people to care about things they don't enjoy.

If you look up the definitions of both "care" and "enjoy", you might find that this makes sense.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

i think that's what i meant.

but i liked it better when this thread was about dildoes
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on December 04, 2014, 02:25:54 AM
i think that's what i meant.

but i liked it better when this thread was about dildoes

Oh, don't worry, it's still about dildoes.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman