News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

What degree are you?

Started by Rev. Mondo Anvil, December 06, 2014, 01:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Mondo Anvil

I'll start. I'm a Chaplain, so 3rd degree.
Hail Eris!

"If Internet Exlorer can be brave enough to ask you if you want to make it your default browser, you're brave enough to ask that girl out." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1863

"Seems legit. Sounds Lincoln enough." -- Adolf Hitler, 1933

"Can confirm, was there." -- Adam Weishaupt, 1791

"Lorem ipsum dolor est." -- Seneca, 33

"That's not even real Latin." -- Friedrich Nietzsche, 1880

"Nietzsche? What are you doing here? You still owe me 10 bucks." -- Yahweh, 1880

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm a Slimy Thing, what degree is that?

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Demolition Squid

I'm not sure what sort of degree it is, but the hospital promises I should be able to get some grafts soon. Hopefully nobody will be able to tell I ever had it at all.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'm Dry Spray™. The new way to get superior protection. Goes on instantly dry so you can start the day with a cleaner feel.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

MMIX

I'm 45 degrees so I seem to be pretty sharp - though I might actually be 315 in disguise, its hard to know really
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

rong

I converted to radians
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

I am a 99th degree Holy Man™.  I'd have gone even higher, but the fucking programmers only made room for two digits.

So everybody take your pants off now.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 07, 2014, 03:14:43 PM
I am a 99th degree Holy Man™.  I'd have gone even higher, but the fucking programmers only made room for two digits.

So everybody take your pants off now.

I wasn't wearing any, anyway.

It would be unbefitting my position as a 1/3πr2h° nincompomp.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 07, 2014, 03:58:03 PM

I wasn't wearing any, anyway.

It would be unbefitting my position as a 1/3πr2h° nincompomp.

And it is my belief that Oregon was correct when they passed that law.  You are a menace, and pants just make it worse.
Molon Lube