News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Breaking: Madonna Admits Illuminati Influences!

Started by Demolition Squid, December 22, 2014, 10:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demolition Squid

Quote from: Madonna"There's a lot of talk in pop music right now about people saying, 'Oh, this person's a member of the Illuminati,' or they're Illuminati, or you're Illuminati, and people's idea that there's a group of entertainers or very wealthy people, they're referred to as the Illuminati, and they work behind the scenes and they control things and they're very powerful, and there's possibly a reference to something dark, or black magic, or something like that. And I have to say I laugh at all of those things.

"I think there are some people who don't mind being referred to as that, but I know who the real Illuminati are, and where that word came from. The root of the word is "illuminate", and that means "The enlightened ones", and it came from the Age of Enlightenment, when a lot of arts and creativity flourished, from Shakespeare to Isaac Newton, to Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo: the philosophers, artists, scientists were all engaged in a kind of high level of consciousness through their work, and they were enlightening and inspiring people around the world. And those are the true Illuminati.".

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/dec/21/madonna-album-hack-living-state-terror

:lord:
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Cain

Is she suggesting Kanye West is not " engaged in a kind of high level of consciousness through [his] work, and [is] enlightening and inspiring people around the world"?

I mean, the man is clearly the creative equal of Shakespeare:

QuoteShall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st;
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
I am not a gay fish

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Johnny

I think rather she should admit her tumblr influences... cause leaking an album is both terrorism and rape... while at the same time it has become an early xmas gift to fans... THEREFORE Madoona is Satan because shes trying to destroy christs birthday thru gifting all terrorristic rape  :aaa:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner