News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

The greatest threat to our society.

Started by Ben Shapiro, October 14, 2013, 11:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 17, 2013, 03:05:50 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 17, 2013, 07:33:42 AM
Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 17, 2013, 01:05:05 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 17, 2013, 01:03:18 AM
Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 17, 2013, 01:02:31 AM
Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 17, 2013, 12:39:48 AM
9 fucking pages! I build the fucking stage for the assclown and blare smooth jazz, and hand out Nirvana butt plugs, and I get only 9! If I was a woman with a opinion I would at least have 50 pages. Fuck you and the Llama you rode on.

It would help if you were actually clever or had a modicum of wit.

You got your ass kicked a lot in high school didn't you?  I'm just curious.

People tend to not fuck with the crazy kid.

Damn you are such a fucking putz. Did that strategy actually fucking work in the 80s?

I saw it tried a bunch.  :lol:

I might have tried it once, but I don't remember. I found it more prudent to just wrap fingers around throats when kids started shit with me in middle school.
The crazy kids get shit thrown at them and attacked.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Relevant:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2014/01/10/krokodil-crock-how-rumors-of-a-flesh-eating-zombie-drug-swept-the-nation/

QuoteLike most monster stories, this tale of what CNN calls a "flesh-eating zombie drug" stalking the land does not appear to be true, as some reporters have begun to recognize. Yet others continue to hype an American krokodil craze that seems to exist only in the fevered imaginations of anti-drug propagandists and their journalistic accomplices.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: AFK on October 17, 2013, 01:06:02 AM
I managed to get a kid to change lunch periods because he was scared of me.

Also, this might be the best quote in the history of Peedee.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 27, 2014, 04:39:40 AM
Quote from: AFK on October 17, 2013, 01:06:02 AM
I managed to get a kid to change lunch periods because he was scared of me.

Also, this might be the best quote in the history of Peedee.

Whoa. That is GOLD.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 27, 2014, 04:22:41 AM
Relevant:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2014/01/10/krokodil-crock-how-rumors-of-a-flesh-eating-zombie-drug-swept-the-nation/

QuoteLike most monster stories, this tale of what CNN calls a "flesh-eating zombie drug" stalking the land does not appear to be true, as some reporters have begun to recognize. Yet others continue to hype an American krokodil craze that seems to exist only in the fevered imaginations of anti-drug propagandists and their journalistic accomplices.

Well, thank goodness. 

Both that the flesh-eating part is true, and that it's not in America.  I don't think my worldview would be secure if both things were false.