News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

I'm sick.

Started by Meunster, January 20, 2015, 03:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

I've come down with some random sickness that causes me to have to lay in bed all day and sip chicken soup.

This is normally alright but I had a big day planned of being an asshole.
I was going to start it off with donating books to the homeless shelter. Of course I took the last 10 pages out of each, and in Shinler's list I complained alot about the yews controlling my media.
Next I was going to get a vuvuzella, tape it to an airhorn and blow it at who ever I drive by.
Then I had the plan to go to the local islamic church with some beef jerky, uncreative I know, but so is a hammer and it does just about anything.
Then I was going to go home and ddos the website for those sappy puppy commercials with the sad music that try to make me feel.

But I'm suddenly not up to it. Been thinking alot. Maybe dedicating my life to pissing off others isn't a good life to live. Not like I haven't tried others, I've gone through a shit ton type of lives, how ever at the end of each I grow bored and it starts to feel empty so I pick up some other type of attitude on life. Eventually spiraling into an existential crisis, where I get black out drunk, cry alot, stay in my room an entire weekend, consume mass amounts of media and then emerge with some new toy, like an autistic child who is trying to OD on aderal.

Maybe I'm doomed to live a life of cycles, but then again, isn't everyone else?
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on January 20, 2015, 03:56:20 AM
I've come down with some random sickness that causes me to have to lay in bed all day and sip chicken soup.

This is normally alright but I had a big day planned of being an asshole.
I was going to start it off with donating books to the homeless shelter. Of course I took the last 10 pages out of each, and in Shinler's list I complained alot about the yews controlling my media.
Next I was going to get a vuvuzella, tape it to an airhorn and blow it at who ever I drive by.
Then I had the plan to go to the local islamic church with some beef jerky, uncreative I know, but so is a hammer and it does just about anything.
Then I was going to go home and ddos the website for those sappy puppy commercials with the sad music that try to make me feel.

But I'm suddenly not up to it. Been thinking alot. Maybe dedicating my life to pissing off others isn't a good life to live. Not like I haven't tried others, I've gone through a shit ton type of lives, how ever at the end of each I grow bored and it starts to feel empty so I pick up some other type of attitude on life. Eventually spiraling into an existential crisis, where I get black out drunk, cry alot, stay in my room an entire weekend, consume mass amounts of media and then emerge with some new toy, like an autistic child who is trying to OD on aderal.

Maybe I'm doomed to live a life of cycles, but then again, isn't everyone else?

I dunno, you are an asshole but I kind of love this, because it's such an accurate capture of all the "I don't rly care" jackasses on the internet.

I don't know if you ever bother reading any of the posts on this board that aren't in immediate response to you, but a recurring theme here is that being sincere is OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

i know its easier to thrive on negative attention because it requires less effort, but getting others to be interested in you for your skills or positive qualities is more rewarding in the long run.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

hooplala

C'MON GUIZE, ITS WUT DISCORDIANISM IS ALL ABOUT!!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

I AM POASTING IN THIS HERE FREAD.
Molon Lube