News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

The (Not a Fucking Rant) Jihad Sermon #4: Yeah, You!

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, December 16, 2004, 06:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

They remember their brains.  It's just that their brains are stowed safely away in their penis's where they are only used to fuck their young, innocent ASSistants.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: agent compassion
Quotepolitics is an artifical us and them situation. worse so than games like cs, wher its; ct's vs t's/

You're not allowed to play with the glue anymore.

Artificial or not, the politicians still show up for work. And the problem is, they leave their brains at home.

cs is still more in touch with reality....

shich is when you consider that the greatest wisdom i've learned this week('even if they do suck, they stil deserve to be treated like human beings') came from a cs machinima(clanwars, clan vs n00b), and that the onyl thing i've learned from politics in my entire life is that lying is good and taxes are for politcicans to get rich and get their freinds rich whiel sodomizing you me and uncle bill.

not to mention in real life there are actuallt ct's and t's. otherwise it's jsut p's vs c's/

:/
/me shrugs.
Hell is other people.

Slarti

Quote from: horab
shich is when you consider that the greatest wisdom i've learned this week('even if they do suck, they stil deserve to be treated like human beings') came from a cs machinima(clanwars, clan vs n00b), .

amen to that, brother. buddha penis or whatever your name is now made a good point in his first reply, i'm interested to see hugh's response.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Slartibartfast++
Quote from: horab
shich is when you consider that the greatest wisdom i've learned this week('even if they do suck, they stil deserve to be treated like human beings') came from a cs machinima(clanwars, clan vs n00b), .

amen to that, brother. buddha penis or whatever your name is now made a good point in his first reply, i'm interested to see hugh's response.

my response was unfortunately lost due to ill effects of a sudden wall of water that crashed into this building near where I am staying.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Holy Crap, you guys!  If I had know I was going to think so hard I wouldn't signed up.  No really, I love this shit.  I would much rather excersize my mind than my body, but that is another story.

For me, personally, I was born being a pain in the ass and seeing all the stuff the greyfaces have learned not to.  That, for me, is the biggest difference.  That and most Discordians have a sense of humor, most of the time.  I point things out to people all the time.  I get this sort of reponse from people a lot:

I never thought of it that way!?!

and this is stuff that is so obvious that I sometimes forget to mention them.  I have learned that I have a unique perspective on the world.  This is not bragging, it does not always help, trust me.  So I have fun with it.  I have been able to bring some people into, if not total Discordianism, at least into a more open perspective of the world.  

It is easy to judge. It is much more difficult to have the patience to explain things to those who do not understand.  Some people are very open, but they are chickenshit.  They have bought into the crap they have been fed all of their lives.  If someone is fed crap all of their lives and you offer them hamburger, they will eat it up, most of the time.  If they prefer crap, me personally, I walk out of the room and laugh.  I have to, it is not their fault, but they are so funny.

If you are ready for enlightment and a Discordian throws a beer in your face, you will be enlightened.  If you are not ready, you will throw an ashtray.  hehehehe

Remember: the map is not the road.  Someone smarter than me said it first, but I don't remember who.

Zurtok Khan

QuoteIf you are ready for enlightment and a Discordian throws a beer in your face, you will be enlightened. If you are not ready, you will throw an ashtray. hehehehe

Remember: the map is not the road. Someone smarter than me said it first, but I don't remember who.

If you are ready for enlightenment you will be enlightenend.  Of course I prefer saying Illuminated, all the same in my book.

I once had a convo in a Buddhist chatroom (Yahoo!) where I posed the question whether or not enlightment was only to be attained through Buddhism.  The answer was a definate "No."  The Buddha said that his path was exactally that, HIS PATH.  

He (Teh l33T Buddha) taught people about it because he thought that it could help the few that were similar enough to him.  He also said that not everyone was ready to attain enlightment, they had to live more lives to realize what was going on.

The consensus was that you can make a road trip from New York to L.A. without a map, but it might take you a bit longer if you don't know what's between the two points.

The map is not the territory, yet.  But let us hope that it is also not the toilet paper.  Wipe your ass with what is written, not drawn.  :P
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain