Main Menu

TWID TWID TWID TWID

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 12, 2015, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhTufJFSmU

:lulz:

He is just stringing words together in a way that sounds like they make sense, but they don't.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 12, 2015, 12:55:27 AM
WATCH THIS

He is just stringing words together in a way that sounds like they make sense, but they don't.

I like how it gradually got messier. Also,  :lulz: cancer being 36 years "older" than the rest of you. Cancer's whole thing is out of control cell division, of course it would look molecularly "older" than the rest of you.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on February 12, 2015, 01:03:37 AM
WATCH THIS

I like how it gradually got messier. Also,  :lulz: cancer being 36 years "older" than the rest of you. Cancer's whole thing is out of control cell division, of course it would look molecularly "older" than the rest of you.

"The telomeres allow chromosomes to duplicate without just breaking in half"

:lulz: OK, I get that the host hasn't taken any biology since sixth grade. But surely they could have found some writers that have? It was just a goddamn CLUSTERFUCK. I can't even remember all of the sentences that didn't make any fucking sense.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

The chromosomes get shorter and shorter and shorter!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 12, 2015, 01:11:32 AM
Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on February 12, 2015, 01:03:37 AM
WATCH THIS

"The telomeres allow chromosomes to duplicate without just breaking in half"

:lulz: OK, I get that the host hasn't taken any biology since sixth grade. But surely they could have found some writers that have? It was just a goddamn CLUSTERFUCK. I can't even remember all of the sentences that didn't make any fucking sense.

Oh man, I forgot about that part. I wonder if he, or whoever wrote his script, confused telomeres and centromeres

Nephew Twiddleton

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on February 12, 2015, 01:18:15 AM

This is why at the age of 46, I am only 2 feet tall.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 12, 2015, 04:32:14 AM
Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on February 12, 2015, 01:18:15 AM

That's a problem. Having less DNA takes away your superpowers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I want a transcript of this. Badly. Possibly badly enough to transcribe it myself.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on February 12, 2015, 04:50:02 AM

no no, you obviously don't understand.
You have the same amount of DNA, it is just jammed into a smaller volume.
The older you get, the more dense you get.
I have irrefutable proof: Everybody knows the oldest things in the universe are black holes, and they are super dense, Quod Erat Confundum!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on February 12, 2015, 02:52:36 PM

I have irrefutable proof: Everybody knows the oldest things in the universe are black holes, and they are super dense, Quod Erat Confundum!

Damn, you're right. But that doesn't jive with the expansion of the universe. Shouldn't we be like, 100 feet tall by the time we die in comparison to how compressed space was when we were born?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on February 12, 2015, 02:57:29 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on February 12, 2015, 02:52:36 PM

Damn, you're right. But that doesn't jive with the expansion of the universe. Shouldn't we be like, 100 feet tall by the time we die in comparison to how compressed space was when we were born?

Nope.  Everything just rolls out like pizza dough.  But conservation of energy, so there's only so much pizza dough getting spread wider and wider.  Then holes start to form.

Then you fall out of the universe, which results in either Portland or Tucson.  Hope for Portland.  It's haunted and nothing works and it rains all day, but the people are more fun.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 12, 2015, 03:00:20 PM
Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on February 12, 2015, 02:57:29 PM

Nope.  Everything just rolls out like pizza dough.  But conservation of energy, so there's only so much pizza dough getting spread wider and wider.  Then holes start to form.

Then you fall out of the universe, which results in either Portland or Tucson.  Hope for Portland.  It's haunted and nothing works and it rains all day, but the people are more fun.

I'd take the rain over the angry pixellated Titan that punishes Tucson.

Cain

What I took from that video is that breasts are basically proto-cancerous.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on February 12, 2015, 03:28:50 PM
What I took from that video is that breasts are basically proto-cancerous.

Smooth pick up lines:
"Hey baby. You got some great time bombs there. They can't be more than 14 years older than the rest of you"