News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Folk with Steam

Started by Faust, March 01, 2015, 08:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

My friend is approaching the launch of his second game, a platformer called Systematic Immunity

It's a fun, hard and well made (I've gotten to play test it).

He's currently in the green light queue, if the game gets enough votes it will get into green light (I think).
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=392461479

His previous game Plasma Being got accepted to steam recently:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/346630

I know this is pimping but I believe in the project and would appreciate it if anyone who is interested clicks the "Interested" button on steam.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

also my steam account is peachsiren if anyone wants to add me.

Cain

Pimping for a friend is always acceptable.

Uh,

When I'm back off my work computer, I will check them out.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Done! It looks like a neat game, and as a bio nerd I couldn't help but find the theme appealing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Done! Good luck to your friend.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Aucoq

Done!   It looks like a lot of fun.  I hope it gets greenlit.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Faust

Reginald Ret

I'll check it out when i get home.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"