News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

SOOOOO...

Started by Doktor Howl, October 17, 2014, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Vanadium Gryllz

So things are going to run (slightly more) smoothly for ten days?

Until Lillie returns and gets to tell you all about how WRONG you have been doing things in her absence, of course.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Xaz on April 02, 2015, 03:41:30 PM
So things are going to run (slightly more) smoothly for ten days?

Until Lillie returns and gets to tell you all about how WRONG you have been doing things in her absence, of course.

Of course.  But I find myself unable to care.
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2015, 03:04:55 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 07:06:53 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 01, 2015, 09:31:00 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 01, 2015, 08:56:53 PM
:lulz:

How could it not have?

Well, Lillie has decided that she is a maintenance wiz, and among other things, has announced that the pipe has collapsed.

So we're gonna have a plumbing company come tear up the whole front end of the property.

TOTAL VICTORY!!!

I have found I can make amazing things happen just by offering a proper technical solution, too.  That MUST be argued, because I do not have a degree, and am therefore stupid and always stepping on my fingers.

I want to see how far I can push this.

But Lillie went on vacation for 10 days to the family seat in Kentucky because her husband is having an operation today and she doesn't want to deal with his convalescence, so that may have to wait.
Thats fucked up beyond redemption.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2015, 03:04:55 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 07:06:53 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 01, 2015, 09:31:00 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 01, 2015, 08:56:53 PM
:lulz:

How could it not have?

Well, Lillie has decided that she is a maintenance wiz, and among other things, has announced that the pipe has collapsed.

So we're gonna have a plumbing company come tear up the whole front end of the property.

TOTAL VICTORY!!!

I have found I can make amazing things happen just by offering a proper technical solution, too.  That MUST be argued, because I do not have a degree, and am therefore stupid and always stepping on my fingers.

I want to see how far I can push this.

But Lillie went on vacation for 10 days to the family seat in Kentucky because her husband is having an operation today and she doesn't want to deal with his convalescence, so that may have to wait.

I know we joke about being bad people, but Lillie is an actually bad person, in a completely literal and unfunny way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

If it's any consolation to anyone, her absence is surely likely to assist said convalescing. Imagine the fucking damage she'd do if she was around. Probably poke the wound with shitty sticks for 10 days or something.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.