News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

poem fragments I don't know what else to do with

Started by The Wizard Joseph, March 18, 2015, 03:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Goodbye Brother

I love you as I hate you
and I never want to kill you
brother
even as
we say

there cannot be another

and here we are again
and here we are again

There's air and blood between us
only

never shall we close again
never shall we close again
never your back will I again defend
trust I shall keep well my own

for there's blood and air between us
only

And both have drawn far too thin

Today was my worst day in a very very long time. Last night one of my best in equal measure. For Love only do I go On. :noemote:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

A Poem Onistly Writ Adhoc

An so I've become
My poetry
A war-worn
Man of the Road

And no One ever
Told me to be
Given to WizArdry
I just grew up, left home.

In spirit
finally,
though not quite
oft enough
already
In body

Now I have the time
Now I have the slack
Now I have the sand
Now I have the games

Now I have the storm

It follows me.

See it behind me and despair,
as I would do,
were I not merely first
to see it coming.

Fight me not.
Run. Fast!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I go to climb Olympus
Now 6 of every week
And in each day's beginning
To append a verse
Though adverse to writing
And in need of Striving
I shall by this at least
Have a peak@newpeaks
-----

Certainly.
All see the sun
Going On
About his business

None see his face
Many claim to

Those that know Him
Know better
-----

Go off cannon
Enigma leads
To many Ways
Dogma cannot
-----

I have opened the box!

LMNO you're my Musical Moses.
Lead my people from slavery
To milk and honey town

You're my Musical Moses
Smoke, fire, and red sea
Let Egypt, crooked Egypt set. .
Far far far behind me!

Links or it didn't happen plz.
Gonna open a Pandora for that flavor specifically!
-----

Aquarius! Aquarius!
No boy, now a man!

Aquarius, my water please!
I've always been a fan,
Of a wise wise fellow
That lifts the heavy,
For those weak and weary

Who to the sun..
would speak.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Reading you
Into
My shadows.

One page
Unredacted,
Full disclosure.

Page two
Post-review
Reservations... off

Final page
Understated
Love, unwispered

Sometimes lamps
Remain
Under baskets

Love's enemies
Reposing,
Smell nothing

Their encampment,
Combusting!!
Discordia's love-gift!!!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Yet from chaos arises form
Yet from form imperfection
From imperfect form value
From imperfect will variety
From imperfect dust being

- - - - -

As the wise so the fool
As the master so the tool
As the laughter so the pain
As the losses so the gain
As eternity so the hour
As the root so the flower

-T.W. Joseph,
errant poet

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Reading you
Into
My shadows.

One page
Unredacted,
Full disclosure.

Page two
Post-review
Reservations... off

Final page
Understated
Love, unwispered

Sometimes lamps
Remain
Under baskets

Love's enemies
Reposing,
Smell nothing

Their encampment,
Combusting!!
Discordia's love-gift!!!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Dear Harley
Great High
And Pretty
Gnarly One

I can hardly
Contain myself
Though I'm tryna
Restrain myself

It's not so great
For my mental health

How badly I'd like to be
Your personal elf on a shelf
Your essence of Gelfling hook up

Maybe the cause could be
That you're a pretty giddy gitty playa
Such a Gorgeous Catastrophe
Sweet enough to kill a diabetic
When you're not bein' hellishly spicy
I'm damn sure that you get me

Just for that you're 1 in a million
Finding another like Harley is
Very unlikely

Even if you set me up
I'd still go down for you
A wet dream coming so true
Till I hear that voice crack,
Cuz it was your mind that I blew

But don't take this as
Some clumsy come on
We both have lives to work on
Most of the time, and you know
Exactly how far gone I am
It ain't like that

Just writing a poem
Tipping my hat
And sayin'

One day
I'll make it rain
so
damn
hard for you
Harley.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

The cancer is everywhere now
A brief season of reason
Cut short to make way
For the delusional
Great day when
Yesterday has
Returned

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

There is nothing new under the sun
All things are chasing after the wind
Look up, smile with the inconstant moon
All too soon the season will turn again
And Eternity ask It's question:
"Did you enjoy what was made for you?"

-T.W. Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I place will under Love by choice.
See what I did there? ;)

Now I could have sworn I said "continue scrolling".

Shall we carry On?

I hate to say it, but the "filters" you willfully choose are still works of the highest illusion upon yourself, and if, as is so very easy, you "forget that you put them on" they become delusion.

Still... knowing yourself to be a fool IS vastly superior.
"As day is superior to night", to quote a very wise fool.

Not knowing you're a fool is
treacherous night

Knowing that you are a fool,
upsetting dawn

Accepting your own follies,
steps out of bed

Absorbing needed wisdom,
a thin first gruel

Seeing that you're still a fool,
good strong coffee

Accepting that fact with grace,
the morning shit

Choices made that suit that fool,
now clean and dressed

Now the sad part is how many folks glimpse the dawn and roll over to dream of waking all day long.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

We're the sleepless, shaky scribes
whose rogue jots and
tiddles utterly riddled
the pages of the Torah.

Rogue Greeks and math geeks
shrieking DODECAHEDRON!!
at the top of their lungs
as they bid the cult goodbye.

Masters of astronomy
thinking "That can't be!"
while being tried for blasphemy
and not once recanting their counting

Orators and oracles
Who with breath, tongue and lips
to the ears of the mob slip
far too many a terrible parable

The quiet ones
in back of the bus
making no particular fuss
seeing more TRUTH
on their screen
than They ever did
mean for you to

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

God is Love.

I don't love you.

I think you're talented Dane, but I just don't think you've got the grit to quit. It's a shameful pity really.
Don't know why you can't stop?
Don't respect yourself and others?
Unconcerned about the damage you WILL do?

Please keep up the douchey half ass cry for help (oh I mean help me drink LOLJK) shit.

OR you can be responsible. ..  HaHa! O that's a good one!

- younewpal

The Adversary

Pt.2

Megan it's not mee.... urgh...

You think I like having to use this greasy guido to a message through? I cant stand him, and his whole family is just... upsetting.

You know maybe I was a little harsh there Dane. I have a bit of a drinking problem too.
I know how it is.

You get to thinking you're just fine and it might just be alright. Then you get to thinking about your Daddy issues and what a shithole existence is and how much better than that you are and BAM. Just another empty vessel and a hangover.

I want you to know I'm here for you Dane.
To watch you go that is.
Can't wait for the DTs to get so bad you can't even play without it.
Then your looks go as you liver slows down and the toxins build.
Good times! Can't wait.

-See you on the other side of the bar buddy

L.C.F.

Ouch! OH sweet Jesus!!  I'll try to hold him back next time guys... he smells so bad. Fuck off Louie!

(This guerilla theatre brought to you by the corporation for a better Dane. Really quit or shut up and dive)

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

But here on earth
You and I
we wear clothes
of flesh and bone
and molecules
and fuzzy atoms,

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

There can be no safe harbor for the Xenos and the Heretic Brony scum.
The light of The Emperor will shine forever in perfect grayscale.
There will be no rainbows.
They are heresy.
Dedication to friends will not be tolerated above loyalty to the Imperium.
Traitors must be purged.
The Imperium must remain pure.
Survival allows no compromise.
Hail The Emperor

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

A limerick once in a while
Is a fine way to laugh in style
When used in profusion
Engender confusion
And are best told but once in a while

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl