Her people need Your help
And as Your Wizard-Agent
I hereby pour out
Your great blessings!!
I so will this humble Work
For The Great One only
And never have I ever
Sought any repayment
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I truly don't know
That must be
That other Joe
As for me
I'm the One
Who does the
Poetry
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Great Lord Ogun
He of Iron and Forge

Of both metal
And
Strong hearts

A working King
Against The Darkness
And it horrible hordes

You have a worthy servant
Named Ayobami Hamzat

But you already
Of course
Know that well

I just thought
I would tell you
Where my heart is at

I do not do my Works
In your great Name
And though I owe
To you no fealty

To a King
I respectfully
Bow just the same

I serve The Great One
As do all who know Love

And in this poem
I dedicate a place
For you Ogun
In my humble abode
Up Above

With great thanks
Sincerely
T. W. Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Hey Boss!
About Geneva,
Kylan, & Milan

I'm sure You know
The situation

The struggle they
Are going through
Sure as heck hasn't
Been a vacation

But all know God is good
Even when we have to struggle
But I am asking that You
Show Your hand

And

Send them some serious help
On the double!!

Thanks Boss!
Sincerely
Your humble
Servant
T.W. Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 27, 2020, 01:52:41 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 26, 2020, 11:19:46 PM
No gods
No masters
That includes you
Schmuck

YOINK

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Alllll these poems and you're running of with the little punchy one eh?

WHEN YOU COME BACK YOU BETTER HAVE PICS!!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Yes
And yes
And unfortunately
Also yes in a sense
There is something
More hollow
And unhallowed
That our world's
Dark Abyss
For Abyss is
A Name
And beyond
In the what
Some Call Void
There is the
Opposite
Of Names

Just the same
I persist

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

To the tune of "how do you solve a problem like Mariah?" From the sound of music

*ahem*
How do you solve a problem like the NAZIs?
Grab a big cinder block and beat them down.
What if there are no blocks to beat the NAZIs?
You go to the store, or use whatever's around.

Many a person wants to beat some NAZIs.
Many a person wants a piece so bad.
But they just won't make your day, inevitably run away.
Cowardly dogs that dare not take a stand!

Oh how do you solve a problem like the NAZIs?
Maybe it's best to shoot them out of hand.

*writers note FB apparently no longer carries the von Trap ripping NAZI flag gif. Very telling methinks. Let's see if FB scolds me for this reply.*

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I think that
The Key
Is the
Odd combination
Of great power
And even greater
Humility

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Beyond the Abyss
Is Void

Damn Dominic
You sure sound
Annoyed
I think
You avoid
Reality

Such tragedy
Really

You're clearly
No dummy
But act up
And get crummy

What of me
Do you
Think you
See

There are worse things
Than monstrosity

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Mayhap a killer
But no thriller
You boure me
Sun
Best to run
Your course
Of course
Drawn by no horse
Just a thin Chao
So here and now
Come @ me bro
If you think
You can use
The Force

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Mu MEANS Nothing
Isn't that something?
You're just a darling
Uncooked dumpling
In hot water you go!
You literally asked
For this with you petty
Nose all up in what
You mistook for my
Business

Silly of you
But really
Mu and silly
Mean the same
Mean thing
Little dumpling

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl