I will do what I can
And I ever do it for free
But there is no guarantee
I offer only some expansion
Of better possibility

Guess we shall see!

Lovingly,
T.W. Joseph
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Alyssa

For you kind heart
A blessing
Nobody
Need be stressing
About where their cat
Can be pooping!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Read to the passing masses
Eyes looked away, but THEY HEARD!
This Word given not from on high,
But by this guy some call Wizard.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Steven Payne
Thanks for
Hooking a Wizard up!
Because Steven
I can't even
Tell you what
It means to me.
It's more than
Memes you see.
Destiny my dear
Messianic
Discordian
OD ditty
Is a thing Beyond
Victory and
Pity the fool
Who tries to
Win by round 2
In a 10 round match
Outnumbered 3 to 1
By the Fates
Fortune favors
One Who Waits
For JUST the right
Opening

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Good Yang
May your Destiny,
The Best that You can Be,
Come swiftly
And easily
And hopefully
Involve
Ample money!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Sneak preview of The New Year!
2021 is bebe.
2021 is not
like his dad.
2021 is kwaii.
2021 will not
be so bad

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Black Magic

Aniseed magic
Powerful indeed
But tastes tragic
Between you and me
A little tragedy
Is necessary
Or eternity
Would be
Dull indeed

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

So tired of being,
And of Seeing,
The inexplicable.

I do try to go on,
But can't for long,
It's damn predictable.

Companions along my Way,
Sad indeed to say,
Oft prove despicable

That I am no better,
In unkind weather,
A Truth inextricable.

Where it is that I shall go,
Not even I can know,
Futures unselectable.

I know that I am done,
A wizard on the run,
And unelectable.

Far too weary for words,
In fit company among turds,
On a path seemingly regrettable.

But sweet Eris as my judge,
I AM NOT DEAD YET!!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

And so
In the face
Of any price
To be
Authentically
Who You
Truly are,
Just GRIN,
And pay it

Fully
And
Gladly

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Crucibles gonna crucible,
Spitting out dross
In profusion
And from abject
Discord and confusion
A bit of solid Gold
From time to time
A process somehow
Hilarious and horrible
Yet sublime

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Words are tricky
Little bitches
Often snitches
Sometimes squicky
And even known
To rhyme
From time
To time

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

You call corners wrong
Hecate ain't your bestie
You aught to stop that

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

A sword upon rain
I rush towards due soaking
Victory in drops

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl