News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

What do people use pet animals for

Started by ivan, March 20, 2015, 08:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan

Living in the conditions between staircases is unnatural. Unnatural lifestyle kills. But there's always a way to live at someone else's expense. If parents cannot live at their children's then they can always get a pet animal.

While those domesticated apes (calling themselves humans) who live in countryside have a life power inter-exchange with other species (with cows or sheep, for example), urbanized apes have much more severe circumstances.

Urbanized apes (calling themselves citizens) keep domestic pets (cats and dogs, for example) not for exchanging services (that is, mouse hunting/territory guarding in exchange for food), but for energy leeching.

From love to hate, there is only one step. Exactly for this reason the cruelest among urbanized apes love their domestic pets very much. They literally suck life out of their pets. The pets realize everything, but they are driven into a corner. Often they are castrated to deprive them of the will to live.

But, as a rule, before spring comes, when the leeching owners aren't ready for that, some pets manage to escape the emotional snare and staircases. Yet, in order to learn sucking life energy from another specie one needs time and preparations, and that's why owners try to get their habitual life donors back in any possible way.

Materials on the subject:

Question: How else people called the life energy?

Answer: qi (China), prana (indian philosophers), thulema (Hermes Trismegistus, about 800 yold), vis medicatrix naturae (Hippocrates, about 800 yold), facultas formatrix (Galen, about 1350 yold), baraka (sufis, about 1750 yold), mumia (Paracelsus, about 2700 yold), animal magnetism (Mesmer, 2941 yold), bioelectricity (Galvani, 2956 yold), gestaltung (Goethe, 2966 yold), Odd force (Reichenbach, 3011 yold), vril (Bulwer-Lytton, 3037 yold), etheric formative forces (Steiner, 3066 yold), Élan vital (Bergson, 3086 yold), mitogenetic rays (Gurwitsch, 3103 yold), orgone (Reich, 3106 yold), bioplasma (Grischenko, 3110 yold), cool vibration (unknown hippie, about 3128 yold), inergy (Puharich, 3139 yold), Force (George Lucas, 3143 yold).

(pages 294-295, appendix 5 to "The masks of illuminates" Russian print, Janus Books, Yold 3168)

ODD# V(a)/2,iv;49Chs3181

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

:pope:
:science:
:jumper:

:hit:

Just trying to help you out with the language barrier.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Cain

I use them as a backup food source, for when times go bad.

LMNO

Cain

I wanted to call our last two cats "Sweet" and "Sour", but my parents overruled me. :sad:

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

"Stirfry" always appealed to me. Not a cat person but with a little panko...
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cainad (dec.)

No wonder I'm literally dying right now. I have no pets to metaphysically devour!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ivan on March 20, 2015, 08:40:19 AM
Living in the conditions between staircases is unnatural. Unnatural lifestyle kills. But there's always a way to live at someone else's expense. If parents cannot live at their children's then they can always get a pet animal.

While those domesticated apes (calling themselves humans) who live in countryside have a life power inter-exchange with other species (with cows or sheep, for example), urbanized apes have much more severe circumstances.

Urbanized apes (calling themselves citizens) keep domestic pets (cats and dogs, for example) not for exchanging services (that is, mouse hunting/territory guarding in exchange for food), but for energy leeching.

Have you ever owned a pet?
Molon Lube

ivan

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 23, 2015, 05:21:33 PM

No. I just was friends with a pets, which owned by my relatives.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ivan on March 24, 2015, 07:51:02 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 23, 2015, 05:21:33 PM

No. I just was friends with a pets, which owned by my relatives.

That explains why you have it backwards.
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: ivan on March 20, 2015, 08:40:19 AM
Question: How else people called the life energy?

Answer: qi (China), prana (indian philosophers), thulema (Hermes Trismegistus, about 800 yold), vis medicatrix naturae (Hippocrates, about 800 yold), facultas formatrix (Galen, about 1350 yold), baraka (sufis, about 1750 yold), mumia (Paracelsus, about 2700 yold), animal magnetism (Mesmer, 2941 yold), bioelectricity (Galvani, 2956 yold), gestaltung (Goethe, 2966 yold), Odd force (Reichenbach, 3011 yold), vril (Bulwer-Lytton, 3037 yold), etheric formative forces (Steiner, 3066 yold), Élan vital (Bergson, 3086 yold), mitogenetic rays (Gurwitsch, 3103 yold), orgone (Reich, 3106 yold), bioplasma (Grischenko, 3110 yold), cool vibration (unknown hippie, about 3128 yold), inergy (Puharich, 3139 yold), Force (George Lucas, 3143 yold).

Also, I believe GWAR called it "Jizmoglobin"
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey bro, just FYI this is a bad place to bloviate on scientific or political topics you don't know anything about.

http://www.livescience.com/31997-dogs-and-humans-evolved-together.html
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."