News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

To what extent is your world-view based on forgeries?

Started by ivan, March 22, 2015, 11:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2015, 12:46:45 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 24, 2015, 12:15:26 AM
What's the CT in this context?

That ancient monuments are fake.

The WHY isn't explained.

Because when powerful governments engage in national, massively expensive deceit and coverups, it's usually to make a pile of rocks for reasons that aren't really clear.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 06:32:25 AM

The WHY isn't explained.

Because when powerful governments engage in national, massively expensive deceit and coverups, it's usually to make a pile of rocks for reasons that aren't really clear.
:lulz:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

ivan

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2015, 12:46:45 AMThat ancient monuments are fake.
The WHY isn't explained.

All right. Antiquity is a hoax.

Ancience was fabricated about 150 years ago:

etc...

Cainad (dec.)

Because historical reconstruction isn't a process that anyone does, studies, or would make photographic records of. Obviously.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Eater of Clowns

Stonehenge was in fact a druidic prayer circle, but not in the way that most of us think. The druids were hired as contractors to build an inn for weary travelers, but once they were paid they spent it all on masonry and erected a huge useless rock formation.

They've been running the same scam for thousands of years. We just had a CVS in town open up inside of a druidic prayer circle of rock slabs because the franchise owner hired Caer Blgthrrnmgr Construction to build it.

How do you run a pharmacy out of hewn stone? There's almost no storage space and the Dunkin Donuts can see you fill your herpes medications.

Fuck druids.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

On a more practical level, though I am tired of knocking on my neighbors' doors to borrow a cup of sugar and having the entire facade collapse. Every fucking house in the city if a forgery, cleverly painted perspective pieces on cheap plywood.

My city is fallen Hollywood set pieces and druid prayer circles and I can't get any fucking sugar.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hirley0

ad548 $anctions 99%
ad 545
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 05:01:22 AM
Day 1 in Kota Kinabalu:

Hotel

Patriotism

Filipino district

Slums immediately adjacent to luxury hotels and malls

Self-explanatory

ad 539 i WAS SORT OF THINKING

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 06:32:25 AM

The WHY isn't explained.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 31, 2015, 01:29:36 PM
Stonehenge was in fact a druidic prayer circle, but not in the way that most of us think. The druids were hired as contractors to build an inn for weary travelers, but once they were paid they spent it all on masonry and erected a huge useless rock formation.

They've been running the same scam for thousands of years. We just had a CVS in town open up inside of a druidic prayer circle of rock slabs because the franchise owner hired Caer Blgthrrnmgr Construction to build it.

How do you run a pharmacy out of hewn stone? There's almost no storage space and the Dunkin Donuts can see you fill your herpes medications.

Fuck druids.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK, so every government in the world, as well as all of the universities, are collaborating on a massive hoax to convince the public that human beings figured out how to build stuff a couple of thousand years earlier than they actually learned to build stuff.

What's in it for them?

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The plot thickens... maybe we still can't build stuff. It's all a forgery!

ivan

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 03:17:20 PMOK, so every government in the world, as well as all of the universities, are collaborating on a massive hoax to convince the public that human beings figured out how to build stuff a couple of thousand years earlier than they actually learned to build stuff.

What's in it for them?

History is written by the winners. This was done to destroy the traces of the previous non-christian civilization. Inheritance is divided between european national groups. Change of elites, a palace coup, but on a global scale. Deep history provides a claim for possession. Maybe.

Or maybe just for fun.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ivan on March 31, 2015, 05:54:00 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 03:17:20 PMOK, so every government in the world, as well as all of the universities, are collaborating on a massive hoax to convince the public that human beings figured out how to build stuff a couple of thousand years earlier than they actually learned to build stuff.

What's in it for them?

History is written by the winners. This was done to destroy the traces of the previous non-christian civilization. Inheritance is divided between european national groups. Change of elites, a palace coup, but on a global scale. Deep history provides a claim for possession. Maybe.

Or maybe just for fun.

So wait.  Christians built monolithic pre-Christian monuments to eradicate traces of pre-Christianity?
Molon Lube