News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Source code

Started by ivan, March 24, 2015, 07:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Quote from: N E T on March 26, 2015, 06:32:24 AM
Quote from: Pæs on March 25, 2015, 01:16:37 AM
Calling a daemon a service is a matter of semantics and is a naming choice made by Windows in particular, not by proprietary operating systems in general.

Mind as a computer metaphors are seriously fucking annoying because prats like you get too caught up in making a 1 to 1 mapping between elements of either system and stress the comparison to the point of uselessness.

If you don't STFU I'm going to astrally pastebin your root chakra passwords.

I feel smart getting that joke. God I hate myself.
Poe's law ;)