News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Waffles' Adventures in Analogue Photography.

Started by EK WAFFLR, March 31, 2015, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I have fallen for analogue photography again. I'll post photos here when i get them back from the lab/have them scanned.
I have three 135mm cameras, one 120mm camera and a 110mm camera. As I have to scan the 120 and 110 films manually, they will be fewer than the 135 ones.

1st attempt at 120mm film (using a Diana F+):

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Very nice, Waffle! I particularly like the way the trees came out in the cemetery one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Thanks, Nigel!

That one did come out pretty good.

[/b]

Eater of Clowns

Awesome Waffles can I follow you on Instagram?   :wink:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

NOT A CHANCE IT IS HIGHLY PRIVATE TOPSECRET STAY AWAY BEWARE OF DOG

[/b]