News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Five word horror

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, April 04, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Reginald Ret

Airlock broke, screaming.

No sound.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Reginald Ret

A five word horror story for the SJW niche market:

"It is just a suffix."

EK WAFFLR

The sun didn't rise today.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

And then, Tucson got jealous...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

That came outta my butt.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Portland is clean and nice.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

No one sees colour here.

axod

I know you'll appreciate this.

Just had this crazy idea.

just this

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

axod

Could it be possible that
just this