News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Five word horror

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, April 04, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axod

Aha, aha aha aha aha.
just this

EK WAFFLR

This won't hurt at all.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Dubya

Everything's going according to plan.
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

POFP

My dog ate cat shit

Then vomited on my bed

Ant eaters tongue my asshole
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: axod on May 20, 2015, 09:38:28 PM
I am apologise unconditionally Show me the post.
That is 8 words, you fail!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

POFP

Someone else took the credit

Someone stole my gotdamn phone!
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Dubya

They all thought me mad.

Sung Low

McDonald's for every meal. Forever.
The d key has chosen to absent itself

POFP

John Galt's probably a cunt

Dubya

Suddenly, there came a tapping

:lulz:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Dubya on May 21, 2015, 09:34:44 PM
Suddenly, there came a tapping

:lulz:
:lol:

Only this, and nothing more
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

axod

Quote from: Reginald Ret on May 21, 2015, 07:21:21 AM
Quote from: axod on May 20, 2015, 09:38:28 PM
I am apologise unconditionally Show me the post.
That is 8 words, you fail!
You forgot you blocked me?!?
just this

LMNO

JUST KEEP PUSHING THE SWING.

Dubya

Q. G. Pennyworth

Atop a mountain of femurs.