News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Lunar truth

Started by ivan, April 06, 2015, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan

The leakage of materials of the conquest of the moon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-03RjbxKhM

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: ivan on April 06, 2015, 06:28:12 PM
The leakage of materials of the conquest of the moon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-03RjbxKhM
Context?
I assume you don't have any so just make something up.
Anything will do.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Ben Shapiro

The Jews control the media!

Cain

ivan

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Are you just copy-pasting from the most fanciful conspiracy sites you can find? I've definitely seen that one around for a while.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, is that a family of Juggalos? Rad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 07, 2015, 12:09:36 AM
Also, is that a family of Juggalos? Rad.

:lol: Awww, there's even a little Juggalo kitty
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

trippinprincezz13

Did you know that if you sync up Dark Side of the Moon with the Bible it tells you precisely where Jesus's moon base is?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on April 07, 2015, 04:55:28 PM
Did you know that if you sync up Dark Side of the Moon with the Bible it tells you precisely where Jesus's moon base is?

The Bible is on vinyl?

Wait, OF COURSE it is. I wish to hear this.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on April 07, 2015, 04:55:28 PM

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.