News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Bastard thread, spinning off into space sans life support

Started by jonb, April 08, 2015, 02:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh. You're not here to communicate. Why didn't you say so in the first place?

You missed my point about the unicycler. He does it every day. There are two unicycle stores in my town now, because everyone wants to be unique just like him.

About the only thing more tedious than a repetitive attention whore is a derivative repetitive attention whore.

Such as yourself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

jonb

Yes I see you are throwing the barstool, much as predicted.
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 10, 2015, 12:11:04 AM

You assert I am not here to communicate, and then ask why I did not communicate that at the start.

These assertions might be missing the point, the barstool might be thrown but it does not mean it is on target. So far the assertions as to who I am or am not, what my motivations are have all been spoken by you, and as such I am learning, true not so much about myself, but we are starting to put together a picture of how you react, and that I find informative. I am enjoying this performance you are quite a master of your technique.

Now tell me why do you feel the need to impose your values on others, what benefit do you derive from this desire for control, and is this a constant urge or does it modulate with time?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Pæs

Quote from: jonb on April 10, 2015, 01:30:11 AM

You assert I am not here to communicate, and then ask why I did not communicate that at the start.

These assertions might be missing the point, the barstool might be thrown but it does not mean it is on target. So far the assertions as to who I am or am not, what my motivations are have all been spoken by you, and as such I am learning, true not so much about myself, but we are starting to put together a picture of how you react, and that I find informative. I am enjoying this performance you are quite a master of your technique.

Now tell me why do you feel the need to impose your values on others, what benefit do you derive from this desire for control, and is this a constant urge or does it modulate with time?

I'm not really active here at the moment except to drop in and read things but I felt obliged to pop by and tell you to fuck off. I understand that this is giving you the attention you crave, but I'm going to balance this out by disregarding you forever after this, as even with a limited sample of your attempts at communication, it's pretty clear that there's no value to engaging with you.

Cheers.

Freeky

It could be that you are just producing noise instead of content, and it may be that you are found annoying because of this.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey man, I just tried to give you some advice, and you basically told me to fuck off. So as far as you're concerned, I am.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on April 10, 2015, 05:27:39 AM

It could be that you are just producing noise instead of content, and it may be that you are found annoying because of this.

I wonder if he's that organic cotton-candy guru back for a second round? He's got almost exactly the same posting style, minus the telling us how important he is part.

Freeky

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 10, 2015, 06:30:53 AM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on April 10, 2015, 05:27:39 AM

I wonder if he's that organic cotton-candy guru back for a second round? He's got almost exactly the same posting style, minus the telling us how important he is part.

Organic what now?   :lulz:  I missed that guy.

jonb

You missed my point about the unicycler. He does it every day. There are two unicycle stores in my town now, because everyone wants to be unique just like him.

Ah so do I take it your objection is not to the man himself but the way everybody copies him, and and comes out with the same sort of stuff. I must say I am finding all these posts on this thread enlightening.

The observer is like fungus it is true and I am being an observant fungus, occupying the spaces between the mountains of types, like the shape of fiords.

I suppose it is in the nature of one who observes to make some peoples skin crawl, I mean no harm by it, but there you go some people when they look in my direction do not like what they see reflected in my shiny skin. I  see their reactions and feel for them, but I have no power to alter what they choose to pick from those reflections.
Some would have me stop, but I so like the spaces others do not seem to see.

I would never interfere with Albert's Sisyphus

Pushing his boulder up the hill happily imposing his meaning on an indifferent world. I am not being horrible, or antagonistic, I am not looking down, in many ways I am in awe of what is being created. The trouble is I think you are programmed to not like me contemplating barstools it upsets you too much.

So I make my request of you all so that you do not have to see the reflection of yourselves in my skin any longer than you have to.

Why do you feel the need to impose your meanings on the world?

Q. G. Pennyworth

I like how he keeps repeating himself and posting irrelevant gifs.

Cain

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2015, 01:16:07 PM
Can you teach me to be as insightful as you, Jonb?

The insight you see in his posts are really just your own, applied to his words.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 10, 2015, 01:27:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2015, 01:16:07 PM
Can you teach me to be as insightful as you, Jonb?

The insight you see in his posts are really just your own, applied to his words.
Woah man, that is deep!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"