News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Bastard thread, spinning off into space sans life support

Started by jonb, April 08, 2015, 02:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 10, 2015, 01:27:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2015, 01:16:07 PM
Can you teach me to be as insightful as you, Jonb?

The insight you see in his posts are really just your own, applied to his words.

Mind = blown

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 10, 2015, 01:27:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2015, 01:16:07 PM
Can you teach me to be as insightful as you, Jonb?

The insight you see in his posts are really just your own, applied to his words.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

jonb

Q. G. Pennyworth

jonb

Cain

hooplala

Officially requesting thread split.  I used to really like this thread, this guy needs his own Unlimited or something.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on April 13, 2015, 09:51:46 PM
Officially requesting thread split.  I used to really like this thread, this guy needs his own Unlimited or something.

Seconded.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on April 13, 2015, 09:51:46 PM

On it.  Splitting from his first post.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In honor of the creation of this bastard thread, let me post a short video made by some of my Honors peers, featuring the unicycle guy in a sort of self-referential meta-commentary on trying too hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWJJu5QIaec

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 13, 2015, 10:25:13 PM
In honor of the creation of this bastard thread, let me post a short video made by some of my Honors peers, featuring the unicycle guy in a sort of self-referential meta-commentary on trying too hard.

You boogered up the tags.

I shall compose a word salad to make myself look deep.

(I'm just gonna rip of James Joyce.  Nobody will catch on.)
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2015, 10:26:45 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 13, 2015, 10:25:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWJJu5QIaec

You boogered up the tags.

I shall compose a word salad to make myself look deep.

(I'm just gonna rip of James Joyce.  Nobody will catch on.)

Fixed 'em. I forgot that img tags don't embed videos.  :lol:

jonb

I like them they make me smile! Oh the enthusiasm of youth, why do so many of them waste it working so hard trying to look cool?

Feed me!

hooplala

Quote from: jonb on April 14, 2015, 02:44:23 AM
I like them they make me smile! Oh the enthusiasm of youth, why do so many of them waste it working so hard trying to look cool?

Feed me!

Because looking cool, is like... cool.  Which you'd know, if you were cool.

8)
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman