News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

BIG MAN PLANS

Started by Doktor Howl, April 14, 2015, 08:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on April 21, 2015, 12:37:38 AM
When i am rich i shall pay someone to weaponize the SJW generator by integrating it into spambots that will create their own tumblr accounts and pick fights with random SJW blogs in the least coherent manner possible...forever
Maybe this already happened, how would we know?
Did you 'borrow' Nigel's timemachine?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 15, 2015, 07:13:52 PM
When I am rich, I will have heating coils installed on the necks of giraffes.

Because their coffee is cold before it gets to their stomachs.  You never thought about that, did you?  No, you only think of yourselves.

Just seeing this now, and for some reason it's cracking me the fuck up. :lol:

Cainad (dec.)

When I am rich I'm gonna build bullet trains all over North America. The ones that go to places I like will be private, and all of the other ones eventually end up in Tuscon, but never leave.

When I am rich I will shop at Whole Foods.