News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EXCELLENT. I will check my diary tomorrow to see whether I'm Canadian yet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just got back from  the Oregon coast, where it was a sunny and calm 75 degrees.

Back in Portland, where it is 93 degrees and projected to continue to be around 93 degrees for the rest of eternity and all our water is drying up and we're going to die. Everybody is going to die.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 06, 2015, 05:45:17 AM
I just got back from  the Oregon coast, where it was a sunny and calm 75 degrees.

Back in Portland, where it is 93 degrees and projected to continue to be around 93 degrees for the rest of eternity and all our water is drying up and we're going to die. Everybody is going to die.

How will the bridges sing with no water?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 06, 2015, 05:46:04 AM

More horribly, what will be exposed as the rivers dry up?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 06, 2015, 04:21:26 AM
EXCELLENT. I will check my diary tomorrow to see whether I'm Canadian yet.

I am stealing that, because it's so fucking good it doesn't need context.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I just admitted Kakofonous_A_Dischord to PD.

Because I hate everything and want to die.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

Is it weird to consider going back to school for a computer science degree solely because I just watched Ex Machina?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 06, 2015, 06:21:20 AM
Is it weird to consider going back to school for a computer science degree solely because I just watched Ex Machina?
No, but it is weird to ask if it is weird.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Reginald Ret

:D
I would just like to say that I love these moments here, full of improvised silliness.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 06, 2015, 05:58:08 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 06, 2015, 05:46:04 AM

More horribly, what will be exposed as the rivers dry up?

We're trying not to think about it, and we avoid eye contact while we make increasingly grim small talk about the weather.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 06, 2015, 05:59:44 AM

Countdown to "You're all grayfaces because you don't accept me for your Discordian Guru/find word salad entertaining"?

hooplala

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 06, 2015, 03:10:01 PM

Countdown to "You're all grayfaces because you don't accept me for your Discordian Guru/find word salad entertaining"?

Maybe we should play this different this time. Either we love EVerything they say, and encourage more... or, we just answer more and more outlandishly to everything they post.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on July 06, 2015, 03:52:19 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 06, 2015, 03:10:01 PM

Maybe we should play this different this time. Either we love EVerything they say, and encourage more... or, we just answer more and more outlandishly to everything they post.

Look.  The world is ending.  The oceans are turning to slime.  I don't have to listen to outlandish types warble about nothing that makes sense while I fry to death on the desert sandstone.  Really, I don't.
Molon Lube