News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Quote from: Cain on May 26, 2015, 11:25:54 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 26, 2015, 09:54:59 PM
It really does work well. I've walked into many site cabins with a couple of bags of ice and a fan in warm summers and been treated like jesus.

See, LuciferX?  This is actually useful advice.

Admittedly, I'll have to find some containers for said ice, and use my bedside table to place the ice on, but it doesn't involve hosing down a building of 200+ people, that I don't own.

I thought this place was where it was the thought that counts... Or maybe I'm misinterpreting playful banter as spiteful belittlement.

EDIT: As I read a bit more, and start to put some pieces together, it seems that maybe spiteful belittlement is a common treatment received from this LuciferX. Maybe your reaction is justified.

Anyways, I don't see why everyone says McDonald's is so bad. I just ate 4 McDoubles and I feel great.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Mitt, is legit 1000% not joking the most disturbing thing Ive seen since Salo. A family of reptillians doing their best Brady Bunch impression for 90 minutes. If I didnt know who Mitt Romney was I would have assumed it was some kind of found footage horror movie and would spend the whole time waiting for the aliens to start bursting out of peoples chests.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Seems like. Not that often you get multiple bursts like last night, though. Usually just two or three single-shots.

I've never heard sirens after.
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 26, 2015, 11:22:32 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 26, 2015, 09:27:23 PM
Wondering how I slept through a full blown gunfight in the neighborhood last night. My cup runneth over, really.

I heard that's what they use instead of bird songs at 82nd & Beach.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Cain

Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on May 27, 2015, 12:59:25 AM
Quote from: Cain on May 26, 2015, 11:25:54 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 26, 2015, 09:54:59 PM
It really does work well. I've walked into many site cabins with a couple of bags of ice and a fan in warm summers and been treated like jesus.

See, LuciferX?  This is actually useful advice.

Admittedly, I'll have to find some containers for said ice, and use my bedside table to place the ice on, but it doesn't involve hosing down a building of 200+ people, that I don't own.

I thought this place was where it was the thought that counts... Or maybe I'm misinterpreting playful banter as spiteful belittlement.

EDIT: As I read a bit more, and start to put some pieces together, it seems that maybe spiteful belittlement is a common treatment received from this LuciferX. Maybe your reaction is justified.

Anyways, I don't see why everyone says McDonald's is so bad. I just ate 4 McDoubles and I feel great.

You're going to get toxic shits again.  Enjoy Venom raging out of your lower intestine.

POFP

Quote from: Cain on May 27, 2015, 02:00:03 AM
You're going to get toxic shits again.  Enjoy Venom raging out of your lower intestine.

I did feel great. Now I feel fantastic.

It's not very often I get a second chance like this :)

But in all seriousness, you'd think that would bring Venom (of the anus) back, but I feel like my digestive system is immune to shit like this. If you know anything about the place called Waffle House, you'd know getting two of their Texas Bacon Cheesesteak Melts (Meat doubled as well, so it basically looks like a 5 inch wide pile of cheesesteak meat with some bread slices and cheese laying in it) with a large order of Hashbrowns "Smothered" with onions, "Covered" with cheese, "Chunked" with ham, and "Topped" with chili is practically digestive suicide. Or maybe a heart problem inducer. Anyways, I get that every time I go to Waffle House. And that used to be a few times a week. I only had the Venom rager once, and that was specifically from the blazin wings from the previous story.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 27, 2015, 01:36:13 AM
Seems like. Not that often you get multiple bursts like last night, though. Usually just two or three single-shots.

I've never heard sirens after.
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 26, 2015, 11:22:32 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 26, 2015, 09:27:23 PM
Wondering how I slept through a full blown gunfight in the neighborhood last night. My cup runneth over, really.

I heard that's what they use instead of bird songs at 82nd & Beach.

Quit top-posting, dammit.  It fucks everything up.

And no, Portland cops are too busy shooting people in the back of squadcars.  Coming to a place with actually dangerous crooks isn't their slice of pie, I hear.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Well, since the entire interbutts is dead, Ima go get sechs hair.

Yes, I know my head is bald.  I'll leave the whole thing up to your imagination.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

Since last week I have reached out to my friend, said my sorries, and i'm gonna be taking him out to a comedy show this friday.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 27, 2015, 05:06:24 AM

Yes, I know my head is bald.  I'll leave the whole thing up to your imagination.

Howl, are you gonna brylcreem your arse hair?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on May 27, 2015, 03:44:18 AM

But in all seriousness, you'd think that would bring Venom (of the anus) back, but I feel like my digestive system is immune to shit like this. If you know anything about the place called Waffle House, you'd know getting two of their Texas Bacon Cheesesteak Melts (Meat doubled as well, so it basically looks like a 5 inch wide pile of cheesesteak meat with some bread slices and cheese laying in it) with a large order of Hashbrowns "Smothered" with onions, "Covered" with cheese, "Chunked" with ham, and "Topped" with chili is practically digestive suicide. Or maybe a heart problem inducer. Anyways, I get that every time I go to Waffle House. And that used to be a few times a week. I only had the Venom rager once, and that was specifically from the blazin wings from the previous story.

Oh my god, the Waffle House.  :eek:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 27, 2015, 05:06:24 AM

The internet is bizarrely dead. Even Facebook. I'm a member of what, 1200 groups? All dead.

I mean, I know it's Finals and everything (and holy shit the next two weeks, I am losing my shit a little) but c'mon, how can the whole Internet be dead? Has everyone just lost interest?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

On another note, my dog died. I have a QA up at OHSU and a class and then I will bury him. EFO is coming home for the burial.

Cain

Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on May 27, 2015, 03:44:18 AM

I've actually never been to a Waffle House.  I don't think they have them in the UK.

Oh wait, there was one, but it's closed for forever.   Probably because most people think of this when waffles are mentioned:

LMNO

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 27, 2015, 03:49:28 PM
On another note, my dog died. I have a QA up at OHSU and a class and then I will bury him. EFO is coming home for the burial.

Ah, shit.

Sorry to hear that, Nigel.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 27, 2015, 04:16:28 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 27, 2015, 03:49:28 PM

Ah, shit.

Sorry to hear that, Nigel.

Thanks

It's all right, really. The hardest part is that my kids are sad.