OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2015, 08:39:58 PM
I like how Obama said "we have to get away from the idea that not saying "nigger" in public means racism isn't a problem", or words to that effect, and the press freaked out because Obama said nigger.

It's like, great job illustrating his point.

Right?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on June 23, 2015, 09:34:43 PM
I like how Obama said "we have to get away from the idea that not saying "nigger" in public means racism isn't a problem", or words to that effect, and the press freaked out because Obama said nigger.

I've been seeing a shit ton of tweets with people saying "If Obama can say it, I should be able to".  Apparently a lot of people were just sitting around waiting for permission.

These are people on whom the concept of "context" is lost.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

axod

Really pissed off at the moment.  This art-supply store moved to become an exclusively online vendor.  This online store then sold me and a bunch of other fools some paint.  And then they simply stole all our money...  And the store remains open.  I feel so blah.  Karmic alleviation advice welcome.
just this

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: axod on June 23, 2015, 11:49:26 PM
Really pissed off at the moment.  This art-supply store moved to become an exclusively online vendor.  This online store then sold me and a bunch of other fools some paint.  And then they simply stole all our money...  And the store remains open.  I feel so blah.  Karmic alleviation advice welcome.

You should be able to file a claim with your credit card company, bank, or with Paypal.

axod

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 23, 2015, 11:55:15 PM

You should be able to file a claim with your credit card company, bank, or with Paypal.

Cool, I'll give it a shot.  I used a prepaid card so my leverage may be limited... however I may try fraud-protection line directly.  Thanks for jogging me through that...  My mind had gone to dark places. :horrormirth:
just this

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: axod on June 24, 2015, 12:02:25 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 23, 2015, 11:55:15 PM

Cool, I'll give it a shot.  I used a prepaid card so my leverage may be limited... however I may try fraud-protection line directly.  Thanks for jogging me through that...  My mind had gone to dark places. :horrormirth:

It's a real drag, I've dealt with that before. I hope you do get your money back!

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Hoopla on June 23, 2015, 09:34:43 PM

I've been seeing a shit ton of tweets with people saying "If Obama can say it, I should be able to".  Apparently a lot of people were just sitting around waiting for permission.

Obama's half white so that means white people can say nigger again, or at least say it half the time.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Portland: Today someone said "I know people who can't do bone broth because they have histamine intolerance".

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 24, 2015, 06:56:18 AM
Portland: Today someone said "I know people who can't do bone broth because they have histamine intolerance".
:facepalm:
Did you slap them?
Fuck it, just tell them that boiling it destroys the histanime so they can safely drink bone broth.
Yes, that spelling was intentional.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Soup.  They can't eat soup.

:spag:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 24, 2015, 01:49:02 PM

Soup.  They can't eat soup.

:spag:

I am putting my money right now on histamine intolerance being the next big thing.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Alone amongst the crowd, I am utterly unshocked by this.

Full of hate, but unshocked.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube